New guy from Arkansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

48flatbed

Hello all. My name is Jon and I am addicted to modifying vehicles! :) I enjoy seeing others ideas too. I recently sold my last Rat 'Lil Joe' (49 Ford F3) and am thinkin bout the next one (28 tudor).

a few pics

Thanks all! Here are some pics of Lil Joe. Red truck is Big Moe. :)
Jon

Attachments

• DSC_9366.jpg
    DSC_9366.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_9360.jpg
    DSC_9360.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_9368.jpg
    DSC_9368.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 7
Welcome 48,
I'm also kinda new here ,but also in Arkansas, Holiday Island to be exact. Where are you? Lets see some more pictures.......ruggs

More pics

Attachments

• grille3 007.JPG
    grille3 007.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 4
  • newpics2 025.JPG
    newpics2 025.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 4
  • newpics2 030.JPG
    newpics2 030.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 4
Well, We are about 125 miles apart but, I'm sure one day our paths will cross.
Keep building and keep posting pictures. I watch alot of sights and can tell you that you'll find the better builders here. Rat is one thing, Quality and safety are another......ruggs

Thanks for the welcome Rev.
I somehow have a few posts now and realized that I never made an introduction. I'm gonna work on that, in fact I'll do it as soon as I finish this post. Anyway, this is 48flatbeds welcome so, I won't steal the thread.....ruggs

Sam,
Spent alot of time in you neck of the woods. Went to college in Iowa city spent alot of other time jumping into Pig Roasts with the Iowa Parachute Team (un-invited I might add) but always welcomed. Iowa is fun, just gotta know where to find it....ruggs

Latest posts

Back