New guy from east, tn.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCOWANWHEELS

Banned
Hey all,
new guy here to the site. I,ll try to help anybody i can about anytime. Been hot roddin for 41 yrs. Still got my 1st car in fact i built it when i was a pup. Its a t-bucket with a sbf and some performance goodies. I grew up in the gary indiana area and u.s. 30 dragstrip was a every week place to be as i lived right at the end of the strip. I,am into front engine dragsters now also and i reproduce the logghe bros. 1965 chute pack bodies from time to time. Also do some roddin locally here in my home town of kingsport, tn. Feel free to come say hi.
Bob

Hey all,
new guy here to the site. I,ll try to help anybody i can about anytime. Been hot roddin for 41 yrs. Still got my 1st car in fact i built it when i was a pup. Its a t-bucket with a sbf and some performance goodies. I grew up in the gary indiana area and u.s. 30 dragstrip was a every week place to be as i lived right at the end of the strip. I,am into front engine dragsters now also and i reproduce the logghe bros. 1965 chute pack bodies from time to time. Also do some roddin locally here in my home town of kingsport, tn. Feel free to come say hi.
Bob

Hi ya Bob, I am in East TN also. Near pigeon Forge. Look us up and stop by.

Bob, welcome to the site from Iowa. I believe you will like it here. I had to Mapquest Kingsport to Cookeville to see how close together they were as I have a sister there that we try and go and see a couple of times a year.:):)

gosh guy's i'am blown away. you guy's are the best..... i,ll shoot some pic's tomarrow at the shop. the engine is out right now for a freshening up. all is done except assembly and install. when i removed the engine i went back to my young years and seems like there was memories everywhere on it. i had a new blown 392 chrysler hemi built for it but i couldnt stand to change the car so the 302 windsor is going back in hopped up a little more. a "t" need to rumble a little HUH ? ANY AND ALL OF YOU ARE WELCOME AT MY SHOP ANYTIME and I'll help any of you anytime i can. been roddin since 1966.
regards
bob

Latest posts

Back