New guy intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Point is well taken Groucho, and suggestions from members have always been appreciated. In fact, the forum keeps evolving as members suggest things to do and not to do. Tripper and his Son have been extremely gracious in accomodating some of the ideas we have thrown out, and a year from now the forum will probably look a whole lot different. It has changed significantly in the short time it has been in existance. I have seen instance after instance where someone has mentioned something and Tripper is right there to try to please.

BTW, nice to see someone using somewhat alternative engines like the Pontiac in your coupe. I'm an Olds lover myself, but owned a few 389 tripowers along the way, including a '63 Bonneville and two '66 goats. Yours looks really well done.

Don

hello

sense i'm here i'll join in and say hello, welcome to the board, and nice rides even the truck in the back ground.

Welcome Groucho ! Nice rides you got there. I'm sure you'll last longer here. Actually, you already have - :D I'm sure you'll be an asset here.

Oooops, spoke too late?????

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back