New guy on the block

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Marquardt

Hi
My name is Dennis Marquardt I found you through a guy in Montgomery AL.he goes by FLATBROKE. About me I am from Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin, I am currently stationed in Marietta Georgia in the Military, I plan on retireing very soon and I going to start a new project. I have a 1929 model A Ford 2dr sport coupe which is finished, now I am looking for a 1929 model A Ford 2dr sedan in any condition as long as the metal is good, this is going to be my new project car. If anyone knows where I can find something let me know.

Thanks
Dennis

Hey Dennis,
Glad to have you aboard. This is a great bunch of guy and gals around here. Don't hesitate to ask a question, you will get a wealth of knowledge from just about everyone.

Posting pics: scroll to the top of the page anf click on the FAQ and there is a set of (pretty Detailed) instructions.

Glad you joined us ...

See you in the AM.

Welcome to RRR, Dennis. Hope you figure the picture posting thing out soon. The natives get awful restless without pictures. :D

welcome to the RRR! there are alot of nice people here, (and flatbroke is one of 'em:D) alot of good advice, and encouragement as well
about the only thing we won't tolerate around here is a thread with no pics...:eek::D

HRP

Latest posts

Back