New old guy from Iowa

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carkiller

I go by Carkiller, have for the last 25 years. been building low budget rods for 40 years. Been in the towing salvage parts bodyshop game most my life. I buy and sell alot of 30/60s ford cars/parts. I build Gassers and bobber trucks mostly. Im from Iowa. Most my builds are not considered tradditioanl By another board I have been on the last 10-12 years,

I am about ten miles from Red Oak Iowa. Trying to get pix up, Not figured that out yet.

Oliver Bros, What area of Des Moines? I have a good friend that lives 4 blocks north of the fair grounds. I hit D M about six times a year. I will be there the end of the month for the performance swap.

Oliver Bros, What area of Des Moines? I have a good friend that lives 4 blocks north of the fair grounds. I hit D M about six times a year. I will be there the end of the month for the performance swap.

Southside! You hitting any big shows around this year? Hell I will be there with my ride on display helping John to promote Vintage Torque Fest May 1st. I should be around there all day.

I try to hit the winter swap/perfomance meet The spring swap meet. GG 4 th july, Fall swap meet. The 45 chevy in my avitare sold at GG Des Moines this year. It went About 150 miles NE of Des Moines. I try to have one to sell ready come GG Des Moines. Vintage torque Fest May 1st???

Latest posts

Back