New project? Talk me outa it!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORPO

Buildin' it his way, one piece at a time...
Just spotted this about a mile from me.. man I want it... I dont have anywhere to put it... maybe I can find a spot.. haha

bc2784f2.jpg

dang!!! i want it too....same thing though no place to put it. If i did i may have to live in it(wife):D

DUDE... you would be *krazy* not to buy that immediately if not sooner!!! I love sedanettes! [dr[dr[dr

BoB

you guys arent doing a good job talking me out of it.. my girlfriend wants me to buy it too!

Just need to figure out some where to keep it for a while and I just might have to snag my next project... tail dragger... sweet..

Sorry CORPO but I'm not going to talk you out of it either. Looks like a 47 Pontiac. My dad has a 48 Pontiac and he really likes his. It's been a good car for him......and of course you can't argue with Sam fear's Olds.

I dont honestly exspect anyone here to talk me out of it.... Its more of me trying to talk myself out of it...I think the sign said it was a 44?

Corpo, you said your girlfriend wants you to have it, that sounds like a purdy good sign, or even invitation right there, now if your wifes OK with it too it's should be a done deal, even if the mistress says no, she's outvoted. :D

Haha funny... Haha not married although she wants to be... Maybe soon... Getting older...

Wow gas that sure is nice... Thanks for posting that up... I read 44 an instantly didn't think that could be correct... I was pretty sure the only vehicles getting produced during the war were trucks

Still haven't sorted out somewhere to put it, I do really like it... I really like the look with the fender skirts...

Latest posts

Back