newbie in NV

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecl

Figured i would do an intro and explain my upcoming project. Im a complete noob at all this so im sure ill be asking a lot questions along the way. My dad has had a 47willys jeep sitting behind his shed for years and recently talked about getting rid of it until I saw a jeep rat rod pic and got me thinking. The plan is a budget build so as cheap as possible but will be below 3k. We plan on putting the jeep on a Bronco II frame with a full width axle out of a full size bronco, and using a 5.0 v8 engine. We have the frame body and engine, need the axle and to figure out the front suspension and probably bags(not sure). Any advice would be great and will be cruising the forum often, heres a couple pics of the jeep as it sits.

Definitely a lot of cool jeep rats I have seen on here all slammed down.

Welcome to RRR, have a look in the builds section I know there were a couple jeeps in there.

Welcome aboard, no shortage of opinions here plus lots of good advise [cl
I did a 45, modified chassis, SBF-C4, pinto IFS, full size 9". If your going low channeling helps and if you cut the inner wheel wells and you can get the leg room back.
Good luck, let me know if i can help [S

Latest posts

Back