NG from Jersey

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldskoolford

found this site through killbillet and thought i would introduce myself
im 23 living in central NJ love working on cars and motorcycles
i have helped my dad build his 49 ford f3 and his 46 ford two door sedan
now i have started working on a truck of my own its a 51 ford f1
it is on a s10 frame with a chevy 350 going to have air ride since i am big into the mini-truck scene trying to have it up and running by may here are some pics of how it is sitting now
DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

engine.jpg

Welcome to RRR, oldskoolford. Nice looking project. Look forward to seeing more & the ones with your dad.

thanks guys when i can find some pics of the others i will post then and when i get some time i will start a build thread for the truck

here are the pics of my dads truck and car the first is his 49 Ford F3 totally original except for the 12volt electric system the sign on it are because when he was a kid he grew up on the east shore of lake owassa in sussex county and his grandparents had a general store he worked at and they had a 49 as the store truck and they had to sell it and he always said he would get one of his own it only took 40 years but he got it the other is a picture of his 46 Ford at a show with my street bike in front of it that i painted with his left over paint and the last is him driving the car around the track at Poconc raceway
11-2-200863120PM.jpg

l_7df9728b76960f1b8235582005eb13-1.jpg

1228081128.jpg

Welcome.......

Welcome oldskoolford, nice rides and a cool project.. :cool:
Enjoy your time here.. '22

Latest posts

Back