Noob from East Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombierod

My name is William, and I found this site from Google of all places. I been into hot rods for years, but I got tired of all the expensive, "cookie cutter", rich man hot rods. A friend showed me a Garage Magazine, and saw the Purple People Eater, and been hooked ever since. I love the low budget, raw style, and pure personality of rats. I looked and looked for a project and finally found a prime suspect. A 1959 Chevy Apache long bed(Im a sucker for trucks). Its still sitting in the pasture where I bought it, b/c I live on a college campus. I have major plans for it, but just don't have an area to work on it right now. Anyway enough rambling on to the pix...

100_1499.jpg

100_1431.jpg

100_1435.jpg

100_1433.jpg

Thanks, I payed $100 for her, and I'v been offered $1000, and still turned it down. I love this body style so I'm not gettin rid of her anytime soon.

Awesome dude!!! That is a really sweeeet lookin' truck & is gonna make a great cruiser! [cl

BoB

My name is William, and I found this site from Google of all places. I been into hot rods for years, but I got tired of all the expensive, "cookie cutter", rich man hot rods. A friend showed me a Garage Magazine, and saw the Purple People Eater, and been hooked ever since. I love the low budget, raw style, and pure personality of rats. I looked and looked for a project and finally found a prime suspect. A 1959 Chevy Apache long bed(Im a sucker for trucks). Its still sitting in the pasture where I bought it, b/c I live on a college campus. I have major plans for it, but just don't have an area to work on it right now. Anyway enough rambling on to the pix...

100_1499.jpg

100_1431.jpg

100_1435.jpg

100_1433.jpg

Welcome, nice truck, what else you got hidden in dem-dar trees?

Latest posts

Back