Old builds

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its had to find time for everything. The thing that I have realised recently and thought I'd mention for the guys with younger kids is to spend lots of time with them, rat rods and hot rods can always be build. My daughter recently joined the navy, now I can't even see her for several weeks,only talk on the phone for a bit. So you start to think,I should have spent more time,done more stuff with her instead of always working and building stuff. I got lots of time for that now!!!!

Canada has a navy?

Its had to find time for everything. The thing that I have realised recently and thought I'd mention for the guys with younger kids is to spend lots of time with them, rat rods and hot rods can always be build. My daughter recently joined the navy, now I can't even see her for several weeks,only talk on the phone for a bit. So you start to think,I should have spent more time,done more stuff with her instead of always working and building stuff. I got lots of time for that now!!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!
They grow so fast. And they only do it once. You have to put things in perspective. That can be really hard to do sometimes. Especially if you are really passionate about something. And if you're a one track mind kinda guy like me. How will your kids remember you? Or not remember?

Latest posts

Back