Old geezer from Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imnezrider

Well, I've been following the forum for some time. Always been a car nut and restored/rebuilt a few along the way, but at 74, I decided I might not last long enough to build another one from scratch. After much searching, here's what I bought. It just arrived a couple of days ago. So far, I'm lovin' it. Wanted another flathead since the 1950's high school days.

Attachments

• rat1.jpg
    rat1.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 21
  • rat7.jpg
    rat7.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 15
  • rat5.jpg
    rat5.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 14
Welcome to RRR! I'm glad you're getting to ride. [cl Sometimes it does take a long time to build and it's faster to just change a few things on a running car! Just remember....You're only as old as you feel!:D...CR

Geezer,
Welcome to the forum & congrats on u're new ride. Looks kool... how does it drive?! Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!! :D:D:D

BoB

I'm digging the bomber seats!

Funny you commented. Here's a tip regarding them. They can be a fire hazard. After unloading it from the truck, my wife said. "Look...there's smoke coming from that vinyl cushion." Of course, I said it was her imagination, but then the wife of the driver said the same thing. I finally figured out that the sun was reflecting off the aluminum and was acting like a mirror (magnifying glass) and could easily started a fire if we hadn't nothiced it.

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back