One less Ford on the road

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gearhead10

Kinda non hotrod related but I have to post this. For 3 yrs now I've been tryin to kill this 87 crown vic police car in the demo derby at the local county fair. First yr I got pushed up on a dirt berm, last yr I got 3rd, but this yr I killed it. I ended up 5th and she stills runs, might put the engine in a rat someday. Heres a couple pics. Oh yea, and a pic of the trophies I mad for the Mad Dog award.

Attachments

• DSCI0180.jpg
    DSCI0180.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCI0182.JPG
    DSCI0182.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCI0183.JPG
    DSCI0183.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCI0177.JPG
    DSCI0177.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 26
That is Hotrod related to me. [P

Looks like you hammered on that car pretty dern hard. Ain't that the whole purpose of hotrodding, to hammer the HAIL outta them? [cl

Looks like you got your moneys worth out of it if you ran it three years,but it does look like it needs to go to a better place. Trophys look cool!

Nicely done Larz. The trophy on the right was won by a guy I work with. He has is sitting on his shelf in his office. I recognized it as your handiwork right away.

Do you have pix of last years trophys anywhere? The bleeding skeleton hand was too cool!:cool:

Latest posts

Back