opinions please

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need a little one for the gas on my 27 chevy.
and yes i have sat in it and made vrooom! vrooom! screech! noises.;)

i couldnt help myself......

Barefoot Gas pedal

If you like it use it, the heck with Cool and not Cool the only opinion that matters is your. I personally build my cars for my pleasure not to impress anybody, if we all follow the "NORM" whats the point of building a Rod anyway. My first Hot Rod back in the day was a stripped down 49 Ford with a plywood body,no doors, no top and painted with a brush, there were only two cars in our school and I had one, and yes it had a moon barefoot gas pedal, and Man Oh Man was I cool!!! Just my two cents anyway!

HERE ARE MY HOTROD COOLNESS ADVISORS.

9120These20Guys20Need20a20New20Secret20Handshake.jpg

2009_0404trk0007.jpg

Here's the home made one in my slant six dragster. Keep in mind, I'm as un-cool as a person can get.:cool:

Bob W..... who's foot did you fashion that after..

2009_0404trk0007.jpg

Here's the home made one in my slant six dragster. Keep in mind, I'm as un-cool as a person can get.:cool:

Had a girlfriend years ago with feet like that....short toes and wide....brought back memories....lol....:D Seriously, it's cool....cause you made it....

bare foot = cool in a gasser
moon pedal = cool in most all period car:cool:s, gassers, slingshots, etc.:cool:
simple spoon pedal = cool in traditionals or street rods:cool:
DBW pedal = cool in anything swapped where you really can't see it[;)[S
popsicle pedal = cool on an old chopper/bobber/restored bike:cool:
back peddle = uncool any where it is seen (politicians)[S

on saturday nights i put beads an feathers an twigs an crap in mine
ala dog the bounty hunter.
it drives the babes wild with desire!

Especially the big fat ones like dog's 'ol lady.........

The pedals, I like the cast aluminum ones...the Cal Custom, not so much...I have one hanging on the wall.

Latest posts

Back