Paid Membership?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
I have a message in in my inbox from the Admin asking for a donation for membership to RRR. Is this legit? Never heard mention of this before. I don't mind paying for this great site, just want to know if it is real or someone figured out a scam.

Hell, I've been locked out for days. It wanted me to change my password, when I did, it wouldn't change and I still couldn't get in! Finaly got back in, then this morning, it wouldn't take the new password until I tried it two or three times. Weird.

Hell, I've been locked out for days. It wanted me to change my password, when I did, it wouldn't change and I still couldn't get in! Finaly got back in, then this morning, it wouldn't take the new password until I tried it two or three times. Weird.
had the same problem for 3 days! Did you go thru that hCapcha BS? Most ridiculous having a machine trying to tell me whether I'm human or not. If I could get to his cord , I'd unplug him! Thought I was gonna have another stroke with that crap...

I'll be forever grateful to Tripper for starting and maintaining this site. It would have been appreciated if he would have told us what was going on. I would have gladly contributed to keeping it operating under his control.

Thanks, Tripper. We'll see how it goes moving forward. I hope you continue to contribute.

BTW, I haven't had any problems.

Latest posts

Back