Pickin this up tomorrow!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUCKY DEVIL 13

Greasy Gearhead
Got this from Jammerspeed and i am going to get it in the morning!! Can't wait to get it home!!!!!

Attachments

• '36 Ford.jpg
    '36 Ford.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 261
There's an old thread here on RRR that has some fenderless '35-'36 Ford sedans on it. They can be made really cool.

There's an old thread here on RRR that has some fenderless '35-'36 Ford sedans on it. They can be made really cool.

Cool! Thanx Bob W!! I will have to look it up for sure!!

Saaaaaweeeeeeeet! Congrats!!! [cl[cl[cl

BoB

Thanx Tripper!!!

well i guess the lucky part of your name is correct. whats the plans ?

Yeah the LUCKY part works once in a while ;) Not sure yet but it will be cool for sure!!

At least you didn't have to travel across the country to get it....[cl

Yeah still a long trip but it should be cool takin my lil boy with me :)

Here it is. This thread has me searching for a body. Luckily I never found one. (Too many projects).

Right on thanx Bob!!! Yeah I knaow a few guys around here that too many projects goin on but they won't give any of them up :(

http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9190&highlight=fenderless+sedan

Nice snag, that will be a great project for you. It reminds me of an issue of Rod & Custom from a few years ago. Thom Taylor did a design study on a few cars, this being one of them. He had cut the roof off, shorted it by removing the rear seat area, and wedge cut the bottom. looked like about 5 or 6 inches at the front and 3 or 4 inches at the rear. It looked really cool as a roadster deal. I'll see if I can find that mag and scan the pics for you.

Nice score. Look forward to watching what happens to this.;)

Thanx Soeback!! Yeah got me some ideas swimmin round my head already ;)

Nice snag, that will be a great project for you. It reminds me of an issue of Rod & Custom from a few years ago. Thom Taylor did a design study on a few cars, this being one of them. He had cut the roof off, shorted it by removing the rear seat area, and wedge cut the bottom. looked like about 5 or 6 inches at the front and 3 or 4 inches at the rear. It looked really cool as a roadster deal. I'll see if I can find that mag and scan the pics for you.

KILLER!! Thanx!! Love Thom Taylor's stuff!!!

I haven't been able to find the pics I was talking about, but I did find this from Thom Tayor that I had saved. Similar concept. ;)

Attachments

• 49fordhiboywoodie.jpg
    49fordhiboywoodie.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 27
Hey Lucky,
If that doesn't have the trunk lid and you need one, there's a guy on ebay selling a couple of cars. If you click on the right car, he has a whole list of different cars/parts for sell in his online store. AND he has one of those trunk lids. I'll see if I can get a link for you.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1928-Dodge-...em=270891154413&pt=Salvage_Parts_Cars&vxp=mtr If this works look in the ford parts section and here's the direct link--$150.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/1936-Ford-2...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3f0143b91b
[cl Later John T.:)

Latest posts

Back