Ratty Gasser from the Hills needs help

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit

We went an a cruise through the mountains this past Sunday and my car got chosen as a highlight of the week winner by a photography company that sets up and shoots the cars as they pass by. I automatically win a free 5x7 just for contacting them and if I get the most votes I win a free 16x24.
I am hoping you can help me out there is a motorcycle that has 44 votes and I am asking if everyone here can help me pass him up and win the large photo. Here is a link to the site. http://www.us129photos.com scroll down the page about halfway to find my car. We need a rat gasser as a winner.

Thanks Gang!
Scott

I voted. Man you are up tyo 145 votes. Waaaaay ahead of everything else there. That "tail of the Dragon" is a fun ride on a motorcycle. I rode it a couple of years ago.

Rabbit...I think u got it rapped up, 264 votes. But ya know that flat black pickup is cool, guess he doesn't have a big family like you do:D

Rabbit...I think u got it rapped up, 264 votes. But ya know that flat black pickup is cool, guess he doesn't have a big family like you do:D

Thanks for the votes everyone it lasts until Monday but I agree I think I may just have it wrapped up! Yes the little truck is real cool especially with the HEMI in it. He is a good friend of mine as all the old school cars on that page are. We took 23 old hot rods up for the ride that day and had a blast!!

Thanks again, Scott

Thanks all!!

Rain man I have voted once each day. A vote for each of the old schoolers.

Latest posts

Back