Rebel Wire ...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I mentioned, I used the 9 + 3 in my 27, was very happy with it. But I have a question. My turnsignals are hot even with the key off. I can dig into it to trace the problem, but thought you guys at Rebel might have a quicker answer.

Don

Don,
You have the wire from the fuse panel to the ignition switch on the wrong post. The bank of fuses that power the turn signals is supposed to be keyed. If you have any questions give Bob at the shop a call. 423-263-5399.
Glenn

SEE?! who else is gonna diagnose a problem like that online?... these guys make GREAT kits, know their stuff AND have great customer support. i just wish mine had come with a couple toolbox stickers so i could advertise for em... hinthint glenn. :)

I have retired, but just looked and I've got a couple of stickers left. If you want them pm me your snail mail address.

thanks guys...Yea, I'll still check in on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong guys, Rebel Wire is still being made and one of the best harnesses out there. They just don't have their star salesman any more :)

thanks guys...Yea, I'll still check in on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong guys, Rebel Wire is still being made and one of the best harnesses out there. They just don't have their star salesman any more :)

hmmmm glenn, does this mean there's a job opening?! those are hard to come by nowadays... :eek:

Latest posts

Back