Sancha the 39 Chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@Rod

Well here is my first build, did it in 14 weeks with ALOT of help from friends and ALOT of hours just tryin to make it to our local cruise, and I MADE IT!! I used and reworked almost every original part of this truck. It has a model A front stub from firewall forward, original frame under cab with a 2x3 tube in rear that is stepped up 16 inches. rear suspension is ladder bars with coil overs 72 chevelle 10 bolt and front suspension is a speeway spring behind 6inch drop. motor is a 454, .030 over with a saginaw 3 speed. hope you guys like it!!

Attachments

• Picture 090.jpg
    Picture 090.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Picture 100.jpg
    Picture 100.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture 115.jpg
    Picture 115.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 401.jpg
    Picture 401.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 122
in these pics we had just put the lights on for looks they arent actually wired up yet or final mounted, and its loud as hell!! the pipes were done for me by a friend at a local place here 2 nights before our cruise, i plan on either adding baffles or lakes pipes so the cops will stay off me, but i will drive it like that till they get tired of it hehe

It's easy to tell that you're new here. You said that you hope we like it. It's rusty, loud and has a big block. Of course we like it. We love it. Welcome to the site. HB

Latest posts

Back