Show me your pets!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaryVoodooGirl

C'mon fellas...admit it...we all have a soft spot for dogs/cats/fish whatever. And when I'm on the road I've been known to make a phone call to my pup once or twice... ahem.
so! Show me your critters!

This is Dex, a soft coated Wheaton Terrier. He's 5, had him since he was 8 weeks old. Best pup I've ever owned. Lives with my parents when I'm on the road, he keeps them company and they look after him well.

IMG_2899.jpg

292152_416799855012864_20778469_n.jpg

And I'm a bit of a fish nerd...used to have an 8 foot sw reef setup before I started to move around as much...now I have a 10 gallon planted tank with fish and shrimp:

IMG_1968.jpg

This is my "bozo"... Bailey is his real name but...

newlens00065-1-1-2.jpg

When he gets in a playful mood you never know what he's gonna do...hence the name Bozo

devildog.jpg

newlens00069.jpg

Now you've went n done it

This is Annie Mae
She found us on a cold winter day when she was about 8 to 12 months old in full heat :eek:
Told the wife we weren't leavin her to any male dogs so, we brought her home with us. (no complaint on the Wife's part ;)
She's about 3 now.
Best dog I've ever had couldn't have custom built one better :cool:

IMG00034Medium.jpg

AnnieonthecouchMedium.jpg

IMG00003Medium.jpg

Here's my furry 4 legged child! He's a silver Mini Schnauzer! [ddd

Attachments

• mrpop.jpg
    mrpop.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 6
Molly

Here she is in her Poses

Attack

Dont Believe you

And her bed

Attachments

• IMG_134969.jpg
    IMG_134969.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_122368.jpg
    IMG_122368.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_106467.jpg
    IMG_106467.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 16
This is my old baby... Sweet Pea, 1/4 Lab, 1/4 pit, 1/2 sheppard. We had to put her down about 2 years ago sadly. She was the best watch dog and most loyal animal I've ever had. Sadly my ex wife stole her and her new husband abused the poor baby.
sweetpea.jpg

This is our current Rat Dog... Trinket. 1/2 Papillion and 1/2 Long Hair Chihuahua... AKA Rat Dog
0606001539.jpg

This is the wifes cat... Lillith or Lilly Belle
IMAG0435.jpg

Got another cat but wife says he's an a$$hole like me.... he's around here somewhere snoozin and don't have a pic on this computer of him. He's just Ol Max

We have two cats at home. Lucky is mine and Chewy is Dan's. They are the best of friends and Chewy thinks he is Lucky's Dad. :D Lucky is on the left and Chewy is on the right.

Don

chewyandluckyoncouch006-1.jpg

We also have between 8 and 10 stray cats (and Racoons) that we feed at the shop every night.

danslastpiecespainted001.jpg

Last edited:
This was my dog Sasha. I had to put her down in February of this year. She was 13 years old. I still miss her very much. I'm 54 years old and she still brings tears to my eyes thinking about her.

Attachments

• sasha-1-1.jpg
    sasha-1-1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 7
This is now one of the photos on the screen saver at the shop hahaha everyone loves it!

It's true what they say though, my pup is my best friend. And I've seen grown "tough guy" men get teary eyed when a pup is injured or dies. Better than most people.

Keep em coming!

Glad Bozo is making others smile...he's full of smiles (at least for me).

We are very poor and can only afford one cat bed. :D

Don

001-3.jpg

Actually, Chewy goes in there to get some privacy from Lucky, but Lucky always has to be snuggled up with Chewy.

Oh, forgot to mention Miss Daryl, our "rare breed".........

MissDaryl.jpg

......she's a rare "Pennsylvania Black Footed Tabby" :rolleyes: Okay, so she was just one of two rain soaked kittens rescued from a Pennsylvania back road ditch where someone had set them out. But don't tell her that. :D

People who put animals out like that should be shot. :mad: Good on you for saving him.

We just had a guy at our apartment complex who moved out and left his cat loose. It was always a house cat and the poor thing just stayed by his door waiting for him to come back. I took it food and water every night and a girl who works with my Son fed her every morning. All of us were trying to find a home for it. If we didn't already have our two I would have taken her in.

Luckily, an older lady who lives here walked her poodle every day and the poodle and this cat became friends during the walk, so the lady adopted her. It made my day hearing that because I feel so sorry for the strays we feed every night. The shelters here are so full they won't accept another one. :(

My Son Don just adopted a 3 year old cat to replace the one he lost. That was cool because everyone wants a kitten and adult cats stay unadopted. She is a terrific cat and has found a good home with Don.

Don

Latest posts

Back