Snapshot I took yesterday

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
Went to a family reunion yesterday. Stopped on my way home and snapped this pic of the '57

MyoldbusshedLarge.jpg

....40-45 years ago I would have been standing in that shed every morning waiting for the school bus to take me to school where I sat and drew pics of cars.....

1969drawing.jpg

.....just reminiscing a little. :D

Thanks guys for the kind words, glad you liked the pic and little story. :D

Cool story and a great looking car....but what's that blue and white looking stuff all over it?[S :D

[S Not sure but I'm slowly getting it off there a little chip at a time :p This car was driven approx. 500 miles in the twelve or so years my wife's parents had it and I noticed the other evening that I've put about 700 on it since last September. :D

See !!!! Dreams DO come true !!!!![cl:D

Don

Even better than that Don! I never dreamed that my Father In-law would just up and give me that car. :eek:

Really kool picture SF... love that color combo!!!

BoB

Thanks Trip, me too! I know everybody and his brother has a '57 and half of them are turquoise and white but it's a combo I never tire of and with a matching interior it's always bright in this car even on a rainy day! :cool:

School???

Oh yeah....I 'member skool. [S

Hey Ray. I used to draw 55-6-7s in school...but that was IN 55-6-7 ! BTW, I have owned over 35 Tri-five Chevys. (When you are as old as I am, it ain't hard to do.) I always found the four doors to be better cars than the 2 doors. They didn't rust as bad as the 2 drs. Really nice ride....enjoy, buddy.

Lynn

Latest posts

Back