So I grabbed the door knob...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOST ANGEL

to come in and do an intro, when the flood gate opened. I think the link from the HAMB started a stampede! Anyway, I'm MIKE and I love rods and customs. I don't like to get involved with titles, and all that rat vs traditional crapola.
I've been doing this stuff scince dirt was invented, and love it. Seems like a nice site so far, so I'll just step back in the corner and watch. Don't worry your kids are safe. I'm harmless.-MIKE:eek:
Here's my toys..34 Ford, 23 Ford, 50 Stude
279397277.jpg

172244689.jpg

157235454.jpg

Mike, Welcome to the forum. Nice rides. From the looks of it you have some experience. And experience is knowledge. So just don’t lurk share your know how. No flaming here. Don

Man i like your tast in building .those double headlights seem to be coming back big time! and i really dig that rake on the bucket and the paint in the middle of the rims on the truck too!
Dont stay in the corner man, we love to share info and pictures.
Welcome to the sight.:)

Welcome back!

Mike,
Yep... that was quite a ride there but am glad u came on back. Love u're cars man... especially u're truck! I love trucks & that's 1 sweet 1!!! Really friendly gang here so make u're self @ home & would love to see some more pictures of u're rides!

BoB

Welcome to the forum Mike. I REALLY like your rides, and the pickup and T are my favorites, not saying the Stude isn't cool, it is just that I personally like hot rods more than customs. Your sense of style is spot on, all of them just have the "look."

But I do have one comment.....................your garage is too organized. :rolleyes::D:D

Hope you stick around and have some fun and good conversations with all of us, I think you will have a lot to contribute.

Don

Welcome to RRR,
Those are some very cool rides you have there. For some odd reason, I am really diggin that Stude..You turn out some very nice work, don't just stand in the corner, share that knowledge that you have.

Glad you found us over here.

Welcome aboard, this is a great site. I like the look of your 34 and would like to see more pics of it especially up around the headlight fender area. That's my problem area when I get ready to install fenders. All your rides look cool, stick around and enjoy.

I like your sense of style, the bucket reminds me of some of the old ones, and has that look. I like the little red in the wheels of the truck. and really it's all good. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to RRR. Like all your rides but, really like the Stude. You'll find this site is real laid back & is a nice place to share car stuff & just BS.

Latest posts

Back