Some people just don't get it.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOT40ROD

I had a woman fly in my parking lot yesterday and ran over my one bike and wreck my 58 rambler American. then she had the nerve to tell me that I can not park them there because the daycare uses the lot. I had to inform her that I was the owner of the lot and I can do what ever I want in this lot.

You would think at this time she would shut her mouth and take care of business. But no she had to tell me that my bike and car was not worth much and she would give me 1000 and call it even. Again I had to inform her that the bike is worth 11,000 and thev car is worth 5,500.

well then she had the nerve to tell me that they are old pieces of ****.

I called the cop and she was not happy after the cop sited her and gave me her insurance info.

When I get time I will post pictures of the car and bike

yer rite

you are so right:mad:

l had parked way out in the lot so no one was around my 1966 chevelle and this 60 something year old lady, for some uknown reason, parked close, opened the door and into the quarter panel. BAM! then the lady say's ''why should ya care? it's just an old car:eek:

clueless people>

Later:cool:

I had a woman fly in my parking lot yesterday and ran over my one bike and wreck my 58 rambler American. then she had the nerve to tell me that I can not park them there because the daycare uses the lot. I had to inform her that I was the owner of the lot and I can do what ever I want in this lot.

You would think at this time she would shut her mouth and take care of business. But no she had to tell me that my bike and car was not worth much and she would give me 1000 and call it even. Again I had to inform her that the bike is worth 11,000 and thev car is worth 5,500.

well then she had the nerve to tell me that they are old pieces of ****.

I called the cop and she was not happy after the cop sited her and gave me her insurance info.

When I get time I will post pictures of the car and bike

Yet if you were to slap the snot out of her YOU'D be the one in trouble :p Sometimes ya just have to wonder why some people's minds work the way they do [S

On Easter Sunday a woman backed into my front bumper. A few skuffs that I probably could have cleaned up with rubbing compound.

NOT so much as a simple , "I'm sorry" and just like HOT40ROD woman she tried to blame it on me for parking legally on the other side of a driveway (to a dog training center) with enough room to back a dumptruck out.

That little bit of rudeness will cost her $574.87 according to the estimate.

i think you did the best thing you could by calling the cops... now there is proof of the incident and the cops kept you from giving her what you wanted to...now she is the one in the wrong and you are still in the right...if you'd a jack slapped her like you probably wanted to you would never have seen justice for the rides b/c she would have buried you in court over an assault charge.....

let us know how it all turns out...

You're right but.....

I'm suprised you'd get a cop to do anything about a vehicle collision if it happened on private property.

Vehicle left the roadway and entered a private drive so actually in Michigan would be considered an "on the road" accident..... just my 2 cents....

I understand that such an act would make me want to beat an individual about the face/head and neck area until they I get tired:mad: However I know deep down (somewhere...[S) It is better get take it out on their pocketbook until they too understand (and you get tired..):D
I was taken out of my `74 duster a long time ago by a car that hammered my right rear quarter, I was real HOT HOT HOT!! got out of my car ready to fight....it was three nuns!:eek: What are you gonna do then?

I'm suprised you'd get a cop to do anything about a vehicle collision if it happened on private property.

because drove off the road right into my bike and car.

She must have been doing 45 mph when she hit the bike. She ended up driving over the bike and into the right front fender of the rambler. Plus she also gave the cop issues. she was telling the cop that I had no right parking my vehicle in the lot.

Shes about 40 and was driving a 2007 Mazda SUV. also found out from my insurance that she has a $1500 deductible and my insurance said that it will cost her $1500 for each vehicle. That $3000 out of her pocket.

So i guess I will find out how good Hagerty Iinsurance is.

What really got me mad is that now there are cruise and shows and my car is not drivable.

also I just got done putting the new exhaust on the car about 15 minutes earlier so guess were I could have been.

I hope you get your money quick. Don't settle for less than they are worth. I had a nice '57 Chevy hardtop some guys slammed into speed racing. I was 19 and that car meant everything to me, I would like to have killed them. With age comes wisdom, I am glad you got the cop to do something also.

Why is it that people cannot except blame when they are in the wrong. I was in a parking lot looking for a space. Traffic stops so I can't move. This guy, parked in a space, backs into the side of my car. I get out and he says, "Why didn't you move?". I explain that traffic was stopped and he was the one that backed into me. I asked him for his driver's license, registration and insurance. The guy bellows, "Do you have a license?". I whip out my badge and say, "Here's my license, now lets see yours!!!". Amazing, the guy became so apologetic after that. I asked him why he became such a jerk when he was clearly at fault. All he could do was mumble an apology and he wouldn't look at me.

Well, since we're sharing war stories between woman drivers.......Last year, i got t-boned, out of a field by a drunk driver (not a woman)....totalled my car. Got a new replacement, and the day i made my very first payment, i got plowed into.

My wife called me on my way home, and asked me to meet her downtown for dinner. I approached and entered intersection with green light...a lady coming the opposite direction in a Mini flew through the intersection and friggen plowed me. She was coming opposite direction and making a left hand turn. After i came to a stop i looked up at the light and saw that it was still green, and watched it change from green, to yellow, to red - so i knew i was in the clear. She came out of her car running at me screaming at me.

Lady: You realize you just ran a red light...why did you do that?
Me: Nope...i had a green
Lady: No you did not...I had a green arrow, you ran the light
Me: Lady, i JUST watched the light turn red while sitting under it AFTER you hit me...I had a green!

The lady went running to some witnesses that had stopped to assist...based on past experience, this is always bad because they will try to feed them what they wanted them to see - so i followed to see what she was saying to them.

Lady: Tell him that I had a green arrow and that he ran the light...did you see him run that light?
Witness: Ummm....we didn't have a green arrow
Lady: What? Yes we did
Witness: No, we didn't...we only had a green light, no arrow - also, you weren't even in a turn lane - you can't turn that lane.
Lady: Oh SH**!!!

Damned straight woman!!! That "oh sh**" moment was pure gold. Its rare that you get to experience it when its that good. Still didn't make me getting hit any better though. Made first car payment at 3:00 in the afternoon, was hit 7:00 that night.

Glad i wasn't in my '27....i woulda been dead - with that wreck or with the drunk driver that came out of an empty field.

Its been my experience that its not just women. Nobody seems to care about anybody else anymore or their property and they dont want to except responsibilty for their actions.

Its been my experience that its not just women. Nobody seems to care about anybody else anymore or their property and they dont want to except responsibilty for their actions.

Well, its more fun to just blame wom.........{{{{Looks around to make sure wife isn't anywhere to be seen}}}}.........more fun to just blame women.

Woman drivers are unpredictable. Men aren't. I can anticipate what a stupid male driver is going to do because I would do the same stupid thing! :D

Woman drivers are unpredictable. Men aren't. I can anticipate what a stupid male driver is going to do because I would do the same stupid thing! :D

On that note, I thought the same thing until I was stopped at a redlight, with stopped cars in front of me, and stopped cars behind me, and nothing to my right but a ditch and an empty field. Then my world exploded around me when a drunk SOB came out of the empty field, t-boned me with his big-friggen pickup truck, went back through the ditch, and followed it all the way up, through the red light, and kept going.

Hit me hard enough to turn my Hyundai into a grey banana. Hooray for me, he was caught a couple miles up the road. I was informed that he was extracted from his vehicle through the window. Apparently cops don't like it when you reach for something under your seat as they approach the vehicle.

I woulda never thought of that one. Of course, I have yet to be in a situation where i was drunk, driving a big assed pickup truck through a field. Eh...i'm still fairly young, there's time for that experience i guess. :)

You can't anticipate what a drunk will do. But I can't anticipate what I'll do when I'm drunk. But then again, when I'm drunk, my anticipate is impaired! :p

Latest posts

Back