This made me cringe....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Browsing CL, I came across and ad for "36 ford rat rod parts" this was the ad:
"Excellent frame and firewall, two nice headlight buckets, also nice dash and steering wheel, and column,.also has good window moldings,.$ 800.00 for the pair of rear fenders alone. will trade for 37 ford steel rear fenders, nice ones, or 39 ford steel front fenders , obo ."

WHAT DID THEY DO!?!

Here is the one pic:

Attachments

• 5Y65T55Z03n53k23mebbdac94d5c41b6312c3.jpg
    5Y65T55Z03n53k23mebbdac94d5c41b6312c3.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 351
We had a saying in construction.
One winter we were using the exhaust from the generator to warm up siding before we cut it so that it wouldn’t shatter and this kid was having a hard time with this last triangle shaped piece. We yelled down to hurry up, as we wanted to take the walk board down. To which he replied I’m trying, I’ve cut it three times and it's still too short. Uncontrollable laughter and snow covered walk boards are very dangerous but we survived with a story to tell.

thats what research and picture folders are for.
collect what you think is cool. then render it in like photoshop with actual pics you took. post up on a forum like this and prepare for the abuse, but you'll be far ahead than looking at a static disaster from a sawzall.
wow.

He changed the ad with different pics. I can't quite figure out what is going on with the roof - is it a sunroof?
5T45Q65X23n23m73oabbf059f39bdc8181078.jpg

5V05T05Z23k13m83p0bbf8e90539f1a031251.jpg

Can it be fixed?

I think it would make a pretty cool convertible.To bad they didn't start to section it, could have saved somebody a pile of work if they wanted to go that way...

Latest posts

Back