This made me cringe....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rolleyes:i'd say this isnt the only decent body that has been hacked to pieces by a dummy with power tools trying to build a "shock rod" .... there i said it[ddd

Hey Sam_Fear

That is the exact reason why I wont ever chop a top...I know my limits and I can just barely get patch panels to fit...I could not even imagine cutting into some old vintage tin and end up screwing it up...Even if I did attempt it...It (I bet) would look just as bad as this car looks now....Rat rodding is supposed to be fun but it doesnt take much for it to get away from you...I know first hand how it feels...
Thanks for sharing and hopefully someone with more metal working skills than myself can fix it...1936 Fords are a beautiful cars (IMO)...

MikeC

I really posted this because I'm trying to convince myself I could save it. But he seems to think the 2 rear fenders are "worth $800 alone" and the dash and firewall are worth something too. If I could get the body for scrap price, I might try to get it.

Still can't figure out what is up with the roof in the interior pic? [S

I'm sure you could save it, but doesn't look like it would be easy..Our local craigslist has a 48 Olds 4 door for sale..I'm telling myself NO so far:D

Sam, I'm pretty sure the 36 Fords had a cloth or canvas section in the middle of the tops. Hence the sun roof look :D

Jim

I think they can take another inch or two out of it !!!! Just wait for the 16" channel job they have planned for it. I'm sure it will be riding on 20's. LMAO!!![;)

Latest posts

Back