Was looking for Kill Billet!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Hawk

I have been a H.A.M.B. member for a while and was a Kill Billet member. H.A.M.B is ok but I find I have less interest because they are into correcting spelling and if you say the wrong thing they jump in until you just quit. I just joined here and will read a lot and may have a short question or 2. I am in the 2 many projects group and have been selling of as many as I can. Last month 57 Chevy 2 door sedan. The next to go will the 28/29 Ford coupe 4 inch chop. After that should be the 34 truck or 39 La Salle. I have 5 others. I am in Southern Maine so it is still a big country! I have never figured out the picture thing and that won't change.

Welcome to the group from New Mexico. You have a lot of toys😯
For the pictures just go to “attach files” and click on the pic you want.

Welcome from Rhode Island. I had a hard time with photos too. The last pictures I posted I did directly from my phone while I was on the site on the phone. It was the easiest way so far.

Awesome subject line! That other forum(s?) didn't care for my suggestion to put tailgate chains on the barbeque grill to get rid of the shiny, but they do have some interesting reads. This has been a nicer place to hang out mostly in the shadows.

Welcome to the site.
Folks around here are very helpful and courteous.
Read the Rules Of The Road when you get a chance and it'll be clear as to why.
Don't be afraid to ask questions as we do not criticize.

Welcome from the north west corner of Illinois. This is a great place to hang around. I check in almost every day. Don't always make a comment, but I'm here.

I'm on the HAMB too, the new "off topic" section is a shining light there. We will see how long it lasts.

Latest posts

Back