Watch this!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they should put in deer traffic lights or ticketing the deer for not looking both ways.:D

That's funny. [cl My Son Dan is one of the managers here at the property where we live. He was telling me a lady called up all irate because the birds that hang out in the trees are keeping her awake with all the chirping. She told them they need to do something about them. When he told her that they could get rid of every bird on the property and that a new flock would be in their place by tomorrow, she didn't want to hear it.

I think what we need to do is start teaching deer and birds how to read so they will cross only when safe and only chirp between noon and 5 PM. :D I feel sorry for the poor guys who live with the deer and bird ladies.......they must live a very interesting life !! :eek:

Don

There was a "deer crossing" sign I saw once.
But it was a drunk on his hands and knees with a bottle laying on the ground lol. it was at u pull it's and someone had set the car down on it and I couldn't get it out before someone else got it.

Latest posts

Back