well -- got a new one - 46ish ford f3

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantwell.colton

Rat Rod Philosopher
made the mistake of going to "just look" at it
the side windows are broken ...
its old and white and rusty and BEAUTIFUL.
even has a spotlight
200$ later it will be delivered to my house (hopefully friday)
what a deal.
rpf3.jpg

expect more pictures soon :)

Dang, that's an incredible deal! A nearly complete mid-40s and delivery too for 200 bucks! Wow!

I've been looking a little lately and haven't found anything near that bargain price! One guy I contacted today wanted 600-700 bucks just for a cab (47 Ford). Wish I was closer to that RRR member in S.D. who was selling all those cabs at $500 each. That's still not as good as this deal, but it'd be easier to swallow than $700. Anyway, congrats on the score and enjoy the build!

Fred B.

Great catch, I should be so lucky! Look forward to eeing more pictures!

ISore

cabs

yeah ... i am super excited -- so excited that i basically finished the rest of the body work on the 78 mercury just a little to touch up today before i start to paint her and make some room :) figure i have about 4 days to finish it up lmao... got a buddy helping a little though so thats a nice change.

fenderless flat/stake bed ... looking at using an mid eighties
jeep frame with the old jeep 6 .. or maybe using a not so new astrovan with the 4.3L v-6 ... i know you guys arent so partial to the IFS but for some reason i like it or it doesnt bother me anyways-- plus this will most likely be my daily driver... and i dont exactly have a lot of money

cant really say much more without it sitting at the house frame on hand except it will be cut up ... just tall enough for me to fit in it comfortably and have just what it needs to be legal... except maybe a stereo also lol

i expect you guys will have a lot of input on how it turns out.

Latest posts

Back