What do you say to someone.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no worst then one of your buddies coming over and getting something from your stash of parts. then coming over later and wanting to know if you can adjust the carb that went missing. i said something about it being gone, and he tells me i didn't steal it. no way to prove it was mine. needless to say he doesn't come around anymore.

no worst then one of your buddies coming over and getting something from your stash of parts. then coming over later and wanting to know if you can adjust the carb that went missing. i said something about it being gone, and he tells me i didn't steal it. no way to prove it was mine. needless to say he doesn't come around anymore.

:eek: Did you adjust it for him (POW)[ddd :D

Jim

You coulda 'adjusted' the carb for him, dropped a small screwdriver or something down the barrel, told him he owed you for the screwdriver, and left.

Better yet, let it suck in a shop rag! [ddd

(Honestly, best to just let it go and be done with him)

That's what I would do. (Old Iron).

Some of the others mentioned would receive a 300 lb punch in the face, too.

An old buddy used to have a repair shop. He never charged friends and family any labour, just pay for the parts. When asked, he said "I'm not in business to make money from my friends".

THAT'S a friend.

That's what I would do. (Old Iron).

Some of the others mentioned would receive a 300 lb punch in the face, too.

An old buddy used to have a repair shop. He never charged friends and family any labour, just pay for the parts. When asked, he said "I'm not in business to make money from my friends".

THAT'S a friend.

A good friend would pay him back somehow anyway. :)

Latest posts

Back