Yesterdays junkyard haul!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2.3Turbo_T

All this for under $150! Gotta luv Pick-N-Pull and their Toolkit Rewards program. This past weekend was 1/3 off for members only.
You're looking at 2nd seat outta a Dodge Caravan (minivan). Soon to be covered by a mexican blanket and it fits like a glove between the roadster bun panels!

Dash pod from a '63 Galaxie 500. Should integrate well into the stock T dash.

A pair of rear trailing arms from an '01 Land Rover Discovery. Outta locate my 8" Maverick rear just dandy!

Low spring rate rear coilovers from an '88 Subaru GL.

Rear trailing arm from an '01 Kia Sportage (can you say rear panhard bar?)

Rare *90 oil filter adapter for the 2.3 Turbo motor.

Specialized connector for the VAM (air meter) and 60 pin computer harness connector for my LA3 ECU.

I can't say enough about the Toolkit Rewards Program. Seems like every other day I get an email with some sort of discount for members only. In addition to the 1/3 off weekend, I've also got coupons for $20 off, 10% off any item, a free admission and 20% off any alternator. The program is free. All you have to do is sign up! I've got a bunch of parts, now I gotta get to work!

PA090002.jpg

I like those big bushings. And you cand get repair parts down the road at any auto parts store. That is one thing that bothers me about aftermarket parts when you have to replace it you have to order it. course with most of our stuff it is so obscure we have to order it any way. Good job I like heavy duty parts, that you know are going to hold up.

Latest posts

Back