Dirtys Benefit Car Show Seagoville, TX 12-06-2008

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dirty's Hot Rods

As some of you know from the Hamb I lost a great friend, my father in law, Roger Gessman, at a very unexpected time. He was 64 years old working two jobs to take care of the family. Over the last year they had bought some land and built there first new house about a mile from us to have more time with the grandkids. My mother "Memaw" in law is a retired babysitter and soley depended on his income to keep the fort held down and taken care off. With the thought of never passing the life insurance that had been bought by Roger was minimal. In a effort to help in any way I can I have decided to lean to the hot rod community that I have been so devoted too to put together a event that can help defer cost that have been left behind by this tragic loss.

The benefit show will be held at Wings in Seagoville, TX on December 6th, 2008 from 12-5pm. I am hoping to have door prizes, raffles, and some trophys and If we can some benefit shirts. This is soley a benefit so I gotta keep it focused on that. I would love to see everyone here locally come out. There will be no year cut off so bring whatever you can. Looks like it will be official, We will be having the Hamb very own High School Ceasar playing for a set and DJ Repo spinning some tunes throught the show.

Entry will be by donation. I am also going to have a Paypal account for donations for those that may want to help her in any way. Like I sais I cant do much but with the great hot rod community always coming together I figured I could do this. I will update this post daily

Please come out and support this guys and gals

paypal donations to [email protected]

or if you have raffle items or want to make a trophy please send to

Rusty Burford
1013 Oakhollow Ln
Combine, TX 75159

HIgh School Ceasar will be playin a set and DJ Repo will be spinning the hits throughout the day

Scorpion #1 and #5 will be there also and will do a mini cacklefest

Gonna be a good benefit

Rusty

Latest posts

Back