1952 F-6 Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update...

Not much happening on the truck. Ordered new front shocks and waiting for them to get here. When I put on the first new set of front shackles the truck cop'ed the "bachelor farmer" lean. Lower on the DS than the PS so I fixed it with a thin shim under the spring.
Now that I have the new longer set of shackles on it leans the other way.[S [S
So when the shocks get here I will pull out the shim and see how it sets.
Been busy insulating and doing some electrical in the wife's studio in preparation for winter.
Got my first ever glasses today. Bi-focals to boot so that has been a bit of a learning curve.:)
And I go in Friday to have yet another angioplast and stent done to my left leg. (If it's your only leg is it still your left?[ddd [ddd :D )
DRs consulted and decided that the risk of loosing the leg is too great and that my heart and kidneys should be fine for the operation. "Should" being the operative word here......;) So we will see.
Supposed to have some help on Sunday and hopefully the shocks will be here so we can wrap up some more loose ends.
See you in a couple of days.......
Torchie

You'll have to fix the lean because you're not heavy enough anymore to counter balance it [ddd
If you were in the army they would have to call cadence as, your left, your left, your left left left :D
All kidding aside, I am expecting the best for you :) [P

I remember when I was a kid that King Oldsmobile dealer in Orlando had a drag car that leaned like that. Story went by them that it was done intentionally so that the car would level out when under torque....sounded strange until we saw it run. Going thru the staging lights it started to go dead level....

Thanks for all the good thoughts gang.:)
The surgery went better then expected. Angioplasty only with no stent needed. So far. So good.
A day of rest tomorrow and then back at the truck on Sunday.
Oh yeah. It's been snowing here all afternoon as well.:eek:
Thanks for stopping by to visit......
Torchie

Thanks Gang.
Woke up to this.
Well at least I woke up.....[ddd
Torchie

Attachments

• IMG_1720.jpg
    IMG_1720.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 23
"Well at least I woke up....."

Amen to that brother! I feel the same way every morning at the bathroom mirror.
Ya'll sure don't get much reprieve from the cold weather....brrrrr...

Latest posts

Back