1952 F-6 Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm glad I'm not in that stuff. It's not even Halloween yet. We generally start getting some cooler weather about that time but I'm only talking a break of 10-15 degrees in the daytime. Women are still laying half-nekkid in the sun on the beaches.....

Man, I'm glad I'm not in that stuff. It's not even Halloween yet. We generally start getting some cooler weather about that time but I'm only talking a break of 10-15 degrees in the daytime. Women are still laying half-nekkid in the sun on the beaches.....

Rub it in smallfoot.........
My oldest is down by you and when I talk to her the first thing that comes up is our comparison of temps.:eek:
Snow only lasted a couple of days but it is a foretelling of things to come.:eek:

Haven't done much since the surgery as I am dealing with elder care issues as well as trying to get the homestead prepped for winter. And frankly my motivation has dropped off the low end of the meter.
But the work on my wife's studio space is done, so that's one thing off the list. Going to head out to the shop next to get it organized so that I can bring the every day cars back in.
My new front shocks are in but I have yet to go and pick them up so that's on the list as well.
Thanks for looking in on me............
Torchie

Tucking stuff away for the winter....

Picked up the new front shocks. OMG they are chrome:eek: :eek: :eek:
I will have to move this build over to a street rod site.;)
Got the shocks installed.
Took down the overhead hoist setup and moved the truck to the back of the garage for the winter. Don't plan on doing much with it till spring. Hopefully i will be able to pick up some more parts over the winter and hit it hard when the weather gets warmer. So for now it's hibernation time.
That's going to be it for a while so thanks for looking in.........
Torchie

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpg
    IMG_1737.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1744.jpg
    IMG_1744.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 53
Picked up the new front shocks. OMG they are chrome:eek: :eek: :eek:
I will have to move this build over to a street rod site.;)
Got the shocks installed.
Took down the overhead hoist setup and moved the truck to the back of the garage for the winter. Don't plan on doing much with it till spring. Hopefully i will be able to pick up some more parts over the winter and hit it hard when the weather gets warmer. So for now it's hibernation time.
That's going to be it for a while so thanks for looking in.........
Torchie

Just Lightly sand those shocks down a bit and toss them in the yard for the winter. Once you return to the project, they'll fit the rat rod theme nicely :)

Hey Torchie, your going into hibernation and I'm just waking up! Bike build is complete and in storage so its back to the 49.

Not so sure on the hibernation gold.[ddd
Had a echocardiograph done last week and got the results back yesterday. Last time it was done the percentage rate that my heart was pumping blood out was 41 percent. This time it was 52 percent. 55 percent is considered normal.:D
My cardiologist say that I am "healing my own heart" and my primary care Dr saw the test results and told me that I was a "Hard guy to Kill":eek::cool::D

Looking at closing in the custom so that I can heat the area and work on it this winter. Maybe not body work but at least I can finish up the Mechanicals.
More to follow.
Thanks for checking up on me......
Torchie

Thanks for the encouragement gang...

Got started on closing my little corner of the world.:D
Curtain wall is down and this year I put in a door so it is easier to get in and out of.
Not a huge work area but with the truck centered in it I can get all the way around it to work.
Next step is to put some insulation up against the ceiling rafter to help keep the heat in.
Thanks for stopping by..........
Torchie

Attachments

• IMG_1753.jpg
    IMG_1753.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1754.jpg
    IMG_1754.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1751.jpg
    IMG_1751.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 18