36 ford pickup w/ cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin' good man, you're smokin' this thing, do you have a job or do you work on this 24/7? You're making me feel bad about my truck, lol.

haha thanks man. And ya i work 40 hours a week at a spring shop doing suspension on all large trucks like macks and kenworths. Its hard to come home and get dirty all again after 8 hours under a truck but i think of it as "its not gonna build its self" haha

new cab! got a killer deal on it and its in great shape, very solid still has a floor. has all the glass, just the few dents in the rear and one decent size one on the roof but should be able to get most of them out. Its a reo diamond T, not sure on the year.
100_1371.jpg

100_1366.jpg

100_1367.jpg

100_1368.jpg

100_1369.jpg

I was thinking 54- 56 maybe. I didnt know Reo and Diamond T ever joined

heres what i was told on another site
"When Diamond T was absorbed by REO, the D-Ts lost their traditional cab (except on the big rigs) and were equipped with the old REO cab. Can't tell you how many years REO used it but that's what you have."

so this project is gonna be going a little slower due to a recent injury i did to my knee. Tore my acl,mcl, meniscus and fractured my femur and tibia. I'm on crutches now and can move around a little though, so got the cab inside, stripped it down, and popped some dents out of the roof and doors too with the help of the old man. Turns out its even more solid than i thought.
100_1376.jpg

underneath
100_1378.jpg

most of the roof dents out
100_1377.jpg

100_1379.jpg

100_1380.jpg

thanks guys

and ya i would agree the cab is in better shape then my knee. only good thing is now that im outta work i can work on it all the time!

what a fit!

for not knowing i was going to use this cab, its unreal how perfect the rails line up. couldnt be happier right now, other than the whole knee problem haha
100_1383.jpg

100_1384.jpg

Last edited:
Back