40 year old kid

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breezy

New to your forums. I'm in SW Mo. and have a 52 chevy truck I'm going to be working on. Will be my daily driver I hope. Already have some lime green wheels and have been getting the fornt end road worthy. Also found a beer keg for a fuel cell in the bed. HILLBILLY AL THE WAY. I'm in the Ozarks anyway,might as well fit in.:D

Thanks I got a 65 for parts. Got a 12 bolt rearend and adapted the hubs so I have tappered roller bearings now. Trying to get the front lowered. Hope to find some insite here.

Fellow AD guy

Hey Breezy, nice to see you joining in the rat fun over here! Get some pics posted soon, none of us can read ya know!!:D You'll find us to be an open minded bunch of goofs with a lot of good knowledge.

Glad I could help bring you over to the "dark side". Check out BruceR&C's 48 build for his wife...good stuff for us AD guys (link in his signature).

Nice lookin' truck - looks in fairly good shape. You linked the thumbnail pics instead of the full size pics.
Here's one:
attachment.php

Thanks Sam. It is in really good shape. It has been redone at one point by the local Vo-tech. I could probably cleanup on E-bay. It looks really good in pics.Hopefully I'll get to work on it next wqeekend. I had to put a timing chain in my moms ford this weekend. I have the front disc all figured out just need to get some time to put it together.Total cost of front brakes so far $$0$$ Gotta love that!!

That's a nice solid looking truck :eek: What's it running motor wise?

Oh yeah, welcome to the site :D

All original drive line. 216 engine 3 on the tree. I had it running but cloged the fuel pump up with crap in the tank. Tanks out now. Beer keg is awaiting install for new tank.

Latest posts

Back