'65 Rover Half Cab

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Made some Lexan side windows, I screwed aluminum channel in and used 1/4" thick plastic. The wing window slides and the rectangular window is fixed but easily removable. Gotta be able to stick my arm out the window and be stylin'.:D

Also weatherstripped the doors.

The Chassis Engineering sway bar installed with ease.

It' getting more toghtherer all the time. Hoping the front sags another inch or two. Next the hood (or bonnet) goes on, then I'll make a front bumper and a hard tonneau cover. Gotta put a back window in it too.

Thanks for the nice comments. It keeps a guy motivated.
Went to the metal market and got a piece of 1 1/2" by 4" 12 ga. formed channel and turned it into a bumper. I thought the car looked incomplete from the front. It helps it look lower too. Put some lights in the front fenders to fill the holes that were there. Now in the process of making minor mods to the hood. The spare tire mounted to the hood and there were holes all over it.
Also installed the inner fender panels I made. They tie the flimsy aluminum inner fender panels to the frame. Much sturdier now. It's cold and rainy, which is a good reason to do the next task; installing a heater.

From British Boulder Basher.

To Boulevard Cruiser.
Fun to compare before and after. Some might disagree that I made it better. But it's what I wanted.

Boy bob, I step out of town a couple of days and ya just about finish the Rover. Rover never looked so good![cl

In profile, the brown roof kinda disappeared giving it an odd appearance. I painted the roof body color and i think it's much nicer. The front bumper is visible too.
Added those rubber hood latches and a license light today.

You RRR guys are sure supportive and I thank you for it.

Latest posts

Back