A few pics from on the road.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Near Knoxville, TN.

Attachments

• ROAD1.jpg
    ROAD1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 33
  • ROAD2.jpg
    ROAD2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 29
Made a short family drive this weekend.

This olds was a start park. Very clean car. It appeared to have a modern engine in it judging by the distributor that's was nearly against the louvers in the hood. I'd love to have to just cruise around.

Keep the pics coming, it is nice to see what's out there.[cl

I should be heading to Florida this week for Donsrods. Hopefully get some cool pics while there.
Glad everyone enjoys them!
If anyone needs anything moved Lmk! I got room going both ways.

Went on a short run today and this thing was at the drop off point.

5 points to the person who can ID it!

Not a La Salle.

I only knew of the manufacturer building trucks till I saw this car.

im sure Dr C will get it..

based on your clue i will wild guess.. Federal or White.. lol

That grill sure is different how the vertical bars wrap the top of the shell.. that will probably help ID it

Ransom E Olds. Yes, the same guy that first brought you the Oldsmobile, the REO was his second attempt at a car company. Remember the REO Speedwagon?

Attachments

• REO Flying Cloud.jpg
    REO Flying Cloud.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 54
ZZ should buy it and make a 2 door out of it. :D

Not that he couldn't do it but this one is one ruff piece. If the price was a little better I would buy it and part it out. At his asking price there's just no meat left on the bone.

I made a short run to west virgina the other day but never posted any pics of it.

This is part of the original Bob Evans farm in ohio.

The cables on this bridge really jack with ya as you drive thru them.

I stopped a small all ford junk yard and this was in it.

Let's play guess what it is again!

I've drove by this building probably 50 times and always say I should get a pic of it... Barely got it this time.

I never post any flat land stuff so figured if throw in a sunset over some flat indiana farm fields lol

Latest posts

Back