A few pics from on the road.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shotgun photography - that's how I do it too.

Also like the pics.

My wife said, the first time we were out east - they're not really mountains if they have trees on top.

Had another scary moment today. Was going thru a short storm on the Pennsylvania turnpike when I was passed by a Vw SUV. As soon as she passed me she hydroplained with her cruise set. She spun out and crossed just in front of me and left the road way. She rolled atleast twice with one roll being in the air. I have no clue how she wasn't hurt worse. Once things calmed down and I helped her get out of the car I snapped a few pictures (with her permission).

That's her gathering her things. She was one tough lady. Took it all in stride and stayed positive. She told me she was a trauma nurse so it wasn't no big deal lol. The air bags really beat her up. She said the passenger air bag flung her arm into her face and that's what caused the cut in her eye lid. The steering wheel air bag or her hand may of broke her nose.

The view from the road. The state trooper and emts kept thanking me for stopping. Said they usually can't find the accidents when they leave road due to the terrain.

"You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!" [cl

Not to make light of the incident, but I'll bet she never sets her cruise in "conditions" again...

21 to the rescue..! glad she was ok.. she got pretty far from the road..

I'm out east in milford delaware. Anyone from the area? Anything really cool to check out?

Once I get to a place with decent wifi I will post a few pics up. I've had so much going on that I haven't been taking very many pics.

I'm out east in milford delaware. Anyone from the area? Anything really cool to check out?

Once I get to a place with decent wifi I will post a few pics up. I've had so much going on that I haven't been taking very many pics.
3 car shows and a steam tractor meet Car shows Sat in Millsboro DE , Centrevile MD and Cambridge Md steam show between Federalsbug and Denton Md on RT313 fri sat sun you may cal me if you want specifics 302 535 3046

I still haven't had time to upload the pics I've taken. I will as soon as I can.

Heading to Colorado in the morning.

I have about 30 pics to post from recent trips. I will start with a few from the eastern half of the country.

For give me if these are already posted.

I really want this excavator once it's assembled!

I wouldn't want any part if this job moving all this stone!

A little bridge called the Bay bridge that I crossed going into Delaware.

I wish I would watched my trip meter to see how long it was.

After making my delivery I took a little while and made it to the beech.

The beech sucked in comparison to being in Florida the week before.

About stepped in the guy.

I just went back and looked at some of my post. The autocorrect on my phone does a good job of making me look like a idiot.. Guess I need to keep a better eye on what it changes my words to. Or it just completely removes them.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back