Baby it's cold outside

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was 6 degrees F on my way to work this morning and warmed up to 22 F by about 4:00pm. I find if you spend some time in the cold early on, you'll acclimate pretty quick. It's never the weather, only the clothes.......unless it's friggen hot out!

Been a little nippy here and we've had 4 inches or so of snow the last couple days. 10 day says 40s and 50s. And bobw, it's me too but I did get my new insulated garage door so I can heat the garage and get some things done this winter. But still I don't feel like doing that when it's zero at night.

Been a little nippy here and we've had 4 inches or so of snow the last couple days. 10 day says 40s and 50s. And bobw, it's me too but I did get my new insulated garage door so I can heat the garage and get some things done this winter. But still I don't feel like doing that when it's zero at night.

Funny how it's so easy to be lazy and stay by the fire when it's cold in the shop. I need to find a cheap heat source for my shop.

Last Sunday, on the 6th, I hadn't driven my car for a couple days. I went out to clean out some trash in preparation for a date. I keep a thermometer in the AC vent for diagnostic purposes in the lethal summers. It was 115° in my car. The outside temperature was somewhere in the 70s.

Cold and White in Tome, New Mexico this morning.
3'' of snow and still coming down.
Yet another day of being totally lazy and staying by the fire!
LIFE IS GOOD!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back