Baby it's cold outside

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck......

Snow in Tome, New Mexico this morning.
We got about 5'' and supposed to snow all day.
Nice day to stay in by the fire and watch football.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Attachments

• IMG_4660 (2).jpg
    IMG_4660 (2).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 12
Yesterday went for a bicycle ride west along the Salt river. Warm sun, cold north wind. My son always says the cold doesn't affect him so he was in t shirt and shorts. I had long pants, t shirt, sweat shirt and heavy winter jacket. We were having a good time and went all the way to down town Phoenix. The sun went down and so did the temp. We had to outfit him for the winter at the Salvation Army store and then ride to the Scam train to get us back home in the dark. :rolleyes: Lower 50's but the north wind was icy! :D

We're down to 38 this morning pretty much the high too.
Rain is finally moving out also. Temps are going to hover around the mid to upper 30 all week.

I hate it for ya guys! Christmas day broke a record held since 1924 and the next day broke a record held since 1921...still 80s today. Think I'll go fishin...:D

cant believe some that coldness even with windchill

hate to say it but we were at 68f at 8.30am t shirt and flip flops for this kid

I needed some more upholstery glue and backed the '47 out of the shop in the snow. Not a lot of snow but it is snow. It's been a wet year around here.

Note to self.... rear end is way to light to drive this thing on snow.

Attachments

• IMG_4681 (2).jpg
    IMG_4681 (2).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 8
I needed some more upholstery glue and backed the '47 out of the shop in the snow. Not a lot of snow but it is snow. It's been a wet year around here.

Note to self.... rear end is way to light to drive this thing on snow.

Yeah, our roads are dry enough I could actually take my truck out for a drive. Unfortunately I probably wouldn't get very far since there's a small amount of ice on my street I would have to drive through.

Temp this morning is a bone chilling 8*.
I went out to the shop and turned the heater on and came back in by the fire.
Too cold for these old bones.

Latest posts

Back