Baby it's cold outside

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was in the high 60's low 70's all last week.
40 this morning 51 today 64 tomorrow 50 Wed 46 Thurs 44 Friday
Been a great November and December so far :)
The way I look at it is it's one day/week closer to spring ;)

yikes
i dunno what the temp is but the frost is about 3/4 inch thick snowing and blowing hard
schools closed etc.

what? Must be a hell of a storm! (i can't remember a single day when our schools were closed. :()

posted: Tuesday, december 15, 2015 8:37 am
associated press |
flagstaff — a storm that dumped snow on northern arizona left traffic crawling along powder-packed highways and canceled schools monday, with blistering cold weather expected to follow in its wake.
A small community west of flagstaff had the lowest recorded temperature in the lower 48 states at sunrise sunday at zero degrees, said david vonderheide of the national weather service. Temperatures were warmer monday in bellemont but were expected to dip to between minus-8 and minus-10 degrees wednesday, he said.

http://www.trivalleycentral.com/cas...cle_d640b2f6-a341-11e5-b46e-fffb1c28cd02.html

on the district website, fusd posted that all of its 22 schools were closed monday due to current weather and the prediction of even more heavy snow and wind.

The Arizona Department of Transportation reported that traffic on Interstate 17 near Arizona 179 north of Camp Verde was completely stopped due to snowfall.

More snow was expected in areas of northern arizona already blanketed by saturday's snowfall. The fast-moving system was bringing heavy but brief snow to northwestern arizona on monday before moving south toward the mogollon rim and flagstaff, said james sawtelle, a meteorologist with the national weather service.
Flagstaff could add 3 to 7 inches of snow to the 4 inches the city received saturday.

Monday's high will stay around 53, and overnight temperatures will dip to 34...

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...eather-snow-close-flagstaff-schools/77275830/

MY GOODNESS! They predicted up to 11 inches of total snow on the ground! CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD!

Imagine the horror of waking up to this much snow.

Attachments

• snow_ryanaspa_1450102814478_614511_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    snow_ryanaspa_1450102814478_614511_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 12
13* this morning with a high of 36 for today with 10-15 mph winds.

OK hunting season is over and I'm tired of being cold!!!
COME ON SPRING!!!!

Whole different story today. After getting my driver side door glass in this morning, I went to NAPA. 58* and sunny. It took me 2 1/2 hours to go get a box of 20 amp fuses. And it's only 2 miles down the road.

Perfect day for a cruise.

Attachments

• IMG_4656.jpg
    IMG_4656.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back