Billetproof Michigan June 6

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah

i'm going, taking the CRUSH"D... i drove it yesterday for her first real trip approx 15 miles, theres nothing like the first ride in a car you built yourself for under 3000.00 billetproof will be the first car show i actually drive her to. cant wait! dp1

bump this up

roll call....so who's all going to billetproof michigan JUNE 6TH

i'm going driving the crush'd up from toledo, and a friend of mine is driving the tijuana toad up. post ur ride so we can find ya easier...

i got an invite to park the cars at the SINGLE FINGER SPEED SHOP display.

it would be cool to meet some more of you guys. so if ya go look for the vintage garage display and lets all get together, for a few...

also i live in toledo south east of the show and if anyone has car troubles on their way there or back, give me a call, we'll try to help anyway we can, i,m about 1.5 miles off of I75 at the mich. ohio line.

419 508 8742, george

Attachments

• toad new 002.jpg
    toad new 002.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 8
  • orangecrush autorama 054.jpg
    orangecrush autorama 054.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 13
cant wait!

I'll be walking around with my grandpa and of course my camera I'm a young guy with blonde hair so feel free to stop by and say hi

heres how you'll probably see me, with the camera in front of my face haha

DSC00244-Copy.jpg

or if it helps, without the camera

NLProm2007.jpg

hours

reg. from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon. show goes till when ever, most people hang till 3 or 4, then head over to woodward and cruise/eat. dp1

hopefully some of you guys can make it out to the show I'm in charge of in August, looking for it to be similar to Billetproof however we allow everyone because it's for a charity so more cars more money raised, but hopefully as the show grows we'll have a cut-off point and it'll just be a rod & kustom show

Untitled-1-29.jpg

Latest posts

Back