Dear lurkers... please speak up!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Step into the light.......step into the light....

you are all welcome....(and then there is ......Romper Stomper Bomper boo...I see billy and richy and ed and joe......:D for those of you who remember Romper Room.....

Do%20Bee%20B.gif

Speak up.....

C'mon.....no one on this forum will ever put you down for askin dumb questions or givin dumb answers. I know.....:confused::confused:

Besides....it's addictive. Once you start, ya can't stop! Join in....:D

Lynn

I lurk in every couple days

but usually don't have much to say. Yesterday I almost piped up that Don ought'a lay off the low T pills after reading about his little mishap drag racing a Lexus but, I nodded off.

C'mon.....no one on this forum will ever put you down for askin dumb questions or givin dumb answers. I know.....:confused::confused:

Besides....it's addictive. Once you start, ya can't stop! Join in....:D

Lynn

no such thing as a dumb question
but they ARE the easiest to answer!;)

nyuknyuknyuk

I've tried over the years several times to do a thread that would bring out some of the people we never hear from. I made it easy, just say hi, or tell us about your car, tell us about your pet, anything. But some folks just feel more comfortable reading than writing.

I equate it to a party.........there are some people who are in the middle of things and some who just enjoy standing back and watching.

Don

I lurk because I have nothing to offer but lots to learn.

I lurk because I think you guys are funny and interesting but my humor is an acquired taste.

I lurk because I have no projects, no money for projects, and no time for projects but I'll die if the dream isn't kept alive.

I lurk in the proud tradition of those have lurked before me, standing proudly in the shadows, <cue dramatic music> lurking for all those little children out there who can't lurk for themselves!!! <cue dramatic pause>

I'm sorry..... What was the question again? Oh yea... lurking. I'm for it.

Timothy

Latest posts

Back