Dear lurkers... please speak up!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea

don was a lurker, then he found out what those little black things with white squiggly lines was & see what happened.

only 8K posts, so lurkers, please post more, don needs to get that low post count up:D

Later :cool:

I have been too busy to hardly lurk this last few weeks, but I did go to a local and brought this back with the 29A

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 19
I lurk because I have nothing to offer but lots to learn.

I lurk because I think you guys are funny and interesting but my humor is an acquired taste.

I lurk because I have no projects, no money for projects, and no time for projects but I'll die if the dream isn't kept alive.

I lurk in the proud tradition of those have lurked before me, standing proudly in the shadows, <cue dramatic music> lurking for all those little children out there who can't lurk for themselves!!! <cue dramatic pause>

I'm sorry..... What was the question again? Oh yea... lurking. I'm for it.

Timothy

LOL! [cl

There used to be a website dedicated to lurkers - Lurkersweb.com. I looked for it, but it's been taken down. Apparently it got a lot of traffic, but hardly anybody ever posted. :rolleyes:

It's a false argument - they're comparing apples to oranges.

brilliant

I know how it is. Lurkers think they have to be clever and knowledgeable to post here. What they should know it's not that hard to just fake it like i have for several thousand posts now.

If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullpoop[ddd

had to change it a little for our PG board, but you get the idea :D

Later:cool:

I know how it is. Lurkers think they have to be clever and knowledgeable to post here. What they should know it's not that hard to just fake it like i have for several thousand posts now.

As a spokesman for the lurker community, I would like to point out that lurkers don't necessarily feel that they need to be clever to post, it's just that we don't want to risk losing the benefits of lurking. Now it is true that few people have the charm, humor, and good looks that I have, which, admittedly, makes me an unlikely spokesman for the lurker community, but I can explain that by lurking, lurkers can pretend to be spying on the regulars, which makes them feel suave and sophisticated, like 007 or the NSA (who if you are listening, I have the package, go to code strawberry, repeat, I have the package, go to code strawberry.) which increases their IQ's by several points, while making them better looking in a swimsuit. This makes lurking addictive. It becomes like cheesecake with that gooey stuff on top (ummmmm cheesecake....) which is hard to break away from, especially when all you are offering is broccoli and that disgusting vegetable that looks like a hand grenade.... Plus writing has been shown to reduce attention span, spelling ability, and... uh... and I forgot the last one, but it was important. (Note to self: Stop after 6 pots of coffee.)

Remember: Lurkers are people too! People who observe, take notes, and look better in a swimsuit.

Timothy

Some forums actually purge users who don't participate, they claim since they're not participating they're just taking up bandwidth. I know because I've been purged before. :eek:

Beercan

blue velvet incident?......blue velvet incident?.........:confused: Did i miss something, 'cause i don't wanna miss nothin'. :)

It started with a Snake in a tuxedo.

I suddenly feel naked. Tim? Could you pass me a swimsuit?

Trying to think of something clever and witty to say...............drawing blanks.

Haha, not having anything worthwhile to say has never kept me from posting ! :eek::D

Nice trophy. I love handmade trophies instead of those plastic ones most shows give out.

Don

Yes, I have over 8,000 posts, but 7,999 of them make no sense at all.:p

Latest posts

Back