Dear lurkers... please speak up!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was also a lurker... until the blue velvet incident. (I really need to scan a photo in return. :eek: :D)

blue velvet incident?......blue velvet incident?.........:confused: Did i miss something, 'cause i don't wanna miss nothin'. :)

Look at your own risk E-man http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21621 :eek:

It started with a Snake in a tuxedo.

:rolleyes: Oh good Lord........that wasn't really your first post was it Doc? And come to think of it you do owe us an incriminating pic :p

I'm just here to look at zombie cats!!!

did someone mention pussies?

As a spokesman for the lurker community, I would like to point out that lurkers don't necessarily feel that they need to be clever to post, it's just that we don't want to risk losing the benefits of lurking. Now it is true that few people have the charm, humor, and good looks that I have, which, admittedly, makes me an unlikely spokesman for the lurker community, but I can explain that by lurking, lurkers can pretend to be spying on the regulars, which makes them feel suave and sophisticated, like 007 or the NSA (who if you are listening, I have the package, go to code strawberry, repeat, I have the package, go to code strawberry.) which increases their IQ's by several points, while making them better looking in a swimsuit. This makes lurking addictive. It becomes like cheesecake with that gooey stuff on top (ummmmm cheesecake....) which is hard to break away from, especially when all you are offering is broccoli and that disgusting vegetable that looks like a hand grenade.... Plus writing has been shown to reduce attention span, spelling ability, and... uh... and I forgot the last one, but it was important. (Note to self: Stop after 6 pots of coffee.)

Remember: Lurkers are people too! People who observe, take notes, and look better in a swimsuit.

Timothy

For someone with only 11 posts, you sir have what it takes to be a regular contributor here. Just be sure to post up a cat pic every now and again. But, no swim suit pics please. This is what happened when Don posted up himself in a swim suit.

For someone with only 11 posts, you sir have what it takes to be a regular contributor here. Just be sure to post up a cat pic every now and again. But, no swim suit pics please. This is what happened when Don posted up himself in a swim suit.

Maverick,

Thanks. As requested cat pictures will be added to zombie cats. The swim suit issue will not be posted because no one deserves to be tortured by seeing me in a swim suit.

Timothy

This whole thing is getting way to weird even for me!!

And when that happens.....it must be darn strange..... and oh by the way....not sure which member this is but looks might darn familiar...[S

Attachments

• old guy in speedo...jpg
    old guy in speedo...jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 15
Come on guys......it's patriotic....!!

We all should stand and sign in Unison....LET IT ALL HANG OUT!!!
it case you don't know the words.....LET IT ALL HANG OUT!!

No parkin' by the sewer sign
Hot dog, my razors broke
Water drippin' up the spout
But I dont care, let it all hang out

Hangin' from a pine tree by my knees
Sun is shinin' through the shade
Nobody knows what its all about
It's too much, man, let it all hang out

Saw a man walkin' upside down
My T.V.s on the blink
Made Galileo look like a Boy Scout
Sorry 'bout that, let it all hang out

Sleep all day, drive all night
Brain my numb, can't stop now
For sure ain't no doubt
Keep an open mind, let it all hang out

It's rainin' inside a big brown moon
How does that mess you baby up, leg
Eatin' a Reuben sandwich with sauerkraut
Don't stop now, baby, let it all hang out

Let it all hang out

We all should stand and sign in Unison....LET IT ALL HANG OUT!!!
it case you don't know the words.....LET IT ALL HANG OUT!!

No parkin' by the sewer sign
Hot dog, my razors broke...
Eatin' a Reuben sandwich with sauerkraut
Don't stop now, baby, let it all hang out

Let it all hang out

"Bartender? See that guy over there?" ^^^^

"Give me two of whatever he's drinking." :p

Come on Doc....

You've never heard of the Hombres..did this in the sixty's......kinda sounds like the tune of GLORIA......

Latest posts

Back