Dream Muscle Car?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'63 Dodge 426 Max-Wedge

1963_Dodge_330MaxWedgeLightweight2.jpg

1963_Dodge_330MaxWedgeLightweight5.jpg

I like a ton of cars but I do have one. A 69 chevelle SS 396. Was my buddy's in highschool. I have had it for 15 years now.

Attachments

• my chevelle.jpg
    my chevelle.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 16
well y'all might hate me for it but i'd go for an abarth porsche 356 (gt?) like they ran at lemans. had an idea to build something like it out of a 65 ghia with a beetle hatch grafted on and lots of molding in the front. 1600 built off a forty horse.

when it comes to muscle cars. i got to have a chevy. my dream muscle car is a 69 camaro. The one chip foose made is a beauty.
Untitled-1copy.jpg

I had a 69 Camaro, all numbers matching, I bought the car for 1500 bucks, did some body work and got it in primer. When i was just about ready to paint it a kid brought me 8k cash, at the time i couldn't say NO.

always wanted a Hemi Cuda after riding in one as a kid. So now that I can afford it, I CAN'T AFFORD IT!!!. Shoulda bought one for 10k way back when huh? No compliants though. I had a viper when they were new, which was pretty cool at the time, still have my 69 SS cam, and my 64 vette. All favs..Cheers

Im like my kid watching saturday morning cartoons when all the toy commercials are playin every time I'm at the car show I'm saying I want that, oh I want that one too, and that one, oh and I gotta have that one and in the end I know I'm not getting any of them

I really my 1970 challenger R/T 383 auto.:( my my it was fast, and when you hit the button and shot that 150 horse of NOS in it`s throat....it was just gone.

Never had one but always wanted one, a 1967 Camaro RS. I love the pro-touring builds, so if I ever do get one, that’s the direction I’d head with it.

Attachments

• 1967 RS Camaro PT.jpg
    1967 RS Camaro PT.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 7
I guess i am lucky/blessed. I own my dream muscle car. The only thing i wish was different is that it had the rear fold down back seat.[dr

Mine would be a 1968 SS chevelle.I had a 69 when it was just 10 years old.Paid $1500.00 at used car lot.Those days are long gone.Great car.I just like the tail lights and grill better on the 68.Same body style though.

Latest posts

Back