Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lZFqmxv.jpg

Got the '52 Ford cab on the s-10 frame and began changing out the timing gears on the 2.5. Discovered the timing gears were not the reason the engine quit even tho they were way past the recommended mileage. The oil pump shaft broke and the engine spun a cam bearing. Need a new plan. :)

I doubt it... maybe swaps with a 3.4. :rolleyes: (Does invert and multiply work here?) Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be moving along. :D

It's invertly compounded by the size perpetually increased by the bore and stroke in regards to the aperture of the overall scope of the cylinders volumetric efficiency when using the Litney scale for measurement while taking into account the theory of proportional rotation . . .

I think [S

It's invertly compounded by the size perpetually increased by the bore and stroke in regards to the aperture of the overall scope of the cylinders volumetric efficiency when using the Litney scale for measurement while taking into account the theory of proportional rotation . . .

I think [S

Lets not confound the man with science nor shall we induce the idea of a Wankle to him...[S

Back