Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever noticed, when you are in a hurry the guy driving in front of you is just loafing along? And when you aren't in a hurry, you are the guy up front?

1214263245TchTtYk.jpg

Take me with ya Bonehead. Between the two of us, with all the money I've won on various lotteries, we could clean up! :D......CR

Have you ever noticed, when you are in a hurry the guy driving in front of you is just loafing along? And when you aren't in a hurry, you are the guy up front?

i was always of the opinion that anyone going slower than i was, was just an hindrance--anyone faster than me was just an idiot:D
funny how that works out.........:eek:

Look for me to be buying a bunch of new parts.

I just got an e-mail from the Bank of Nigeria. I am just one lucky guy I guess.

congrats bonehead- i can't wait to tell my wife....when we got our note from the bank of nigeria she wouldn't take it - or me seriously...
did you get the 300,000 note or did you do better?:D

Told this to a supervisor (that thinks he's a genius) at work today:

Smart people are just better at justifying their stupid decisions.

nice weather today, mild temp and breezy....got the boys home from school, put a new radiator cap on my 46 and took it ( and the boys) out for a spin.....
wind in my hair, the sound of the cherry bombs and a few people giving big waves as we met them........life is good today......

I am a young guy... but there is an old guy who lives in my mirror.

it's that way in mine too..

i had a guy tell me once this..& i'll share it here....

"a young man is looking for a good woman, a middle aged man is looking for a good deal, and an old man is looking for a good bowel movement"

i know i've hit middle age:D...and NOT looking forward to old age:eek:

Latest posts

Back