Fiat, Second Time Around

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also find myself standing in the garage, frozen in one place trying to remember what I was going to do next. [cl

Yea, but you still make some of look like we are standing still. Real nice work [dr

Almost Ready To Hit The Street

FiatDoneAlmost014.jpg

FiatDoneAlmost015.jpg

FiatDoneAlmost019.jpg

FiatDoneAlmost018.jpg

I'm really tired of working on this thing. Have had it running a few times but still chasing some problems. I bought a MSD HEI distributor on Craigslist and it proved to be no good. Just finished some radiator modifications so I can now run it long enough to break in the cam.
Something got spilled on the passenger door so I might have to do some repainting.
Changed front springs three times before I got the correct spring rate.
Still need Crabby Dave to come over and glue the windshield. Need collector gaskets, a GPS mount, set the toe-in, etc.

I was quite worried about the doors fitting satisfactorily now that the body is permanently mounted. Things have a way of changing when taken apart and reassembled.

Last edited:
Awesome! You won't even see the rubber stuck all over it from a "test drive"![cl

FiatDoneAlmost014.jpg

FiatDoneAlmost015.jpg

FiatDoneAlmost019.jpg

FiatDoneAlmost018.jpg

I'm really tired of working on this thing. Have had it running a few times but still chasing some problems. I bought a MSD HEI distributor on Craigslist and it proved to be no good. Just finished some radiator modifications so I can now run it long enough to break in the cam.
Something got spilled on the passenger door so I might have to do some repainting.
Changed front springs three times before I got the correct spring rate.
Still need Crabby Dave to come over and glue the windshield. Need collector gaskets, a GPS mount, set the toe-in, etc.

I was quite worried about the doors fitting satisfactorily now that the body is permanently mounted. Things have a way of changing when taken apart and reassembled.

Uhhh.....WOW!!!!:eek::cool:[cl

You 'da man, Bob!

Regards,
Shea:)

Nice doesn't even begin to describe that car! That thing is awesum and one of the best Fiats I have seen....Congrats Bob, you did an amazing job.....I love it...

It's Alive!!!

I am so appreciative of all the enthusiastic comments about the Fiat. You guys are truly special.

Here's a video of the second short ride around the neighborhood.

Latest posts

Back