Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012 ??WTF?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are exactly right Willowbilly3.
For me, sorry to say, paying attention to politics, voting, understanding the economy, understanding the Constitution and the bill of rights, is new to me (last 10 years). I have gone from an ignorant bleeding heart secular progressive kind of person (10 years ago and back) to more of a consertive, gun owning, etc, etc, kind of person today.

Now, for the first time in my life I can say, "Ahhh, yes, I understand (for the most part and still learning)"

I learned something this last election. There are many clueless voters in this country. They have big hearts, love people, etc, but clueless when it comes to what makes this country work.

And now look at the mess we are in.

Here is an interesting video, clearly showing how quickly our money is being devalued. Damn scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNS8IY_Td14

UH....

Ok..so by Dec. 2012 will I be able to buy a set of those BLC headlights for a price lower then 300.00..?? I was kinda wondering..I wonder how many projects I could buy with everyone freaked out..? IM NOT GIVING INTO THIS FREAKYNES UNTIL MY DAMN RAT ROD IS FINISHED AND I CAN DRIVE IT..!!!

Ok..so by Dec. 2012 will I be able to buy a set of those BLC headlights for a price lower then 300.00..?? I was kinda wondering..I wonder how many projects I could buy with everyone freaked out..? IM NOT GIVING INTO THIS FREAKYNES UNTIL MY DAMN RAT ROD IS FINISHED AND I CAN DRIVE IT..!!!

ATTENTION: All them Wall Street Types (Yuppies) that were buying every Harley Davidson they could get they're greedy little hands on for the past 20 years. Yeah Them The guys that'll be selling them for $2,000.00 to make the Mortgage Payment. OH YEAH! Save Them Confederate Dollars Boys The South Shall Rise Again............:D

reguardless of what people believe, something is gonna change,,,

here so reading material,,, skip to the last chapters of the book,, then maybe youll want to read the whole thing, to find out how to survive this change thats coming!!!

THE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE 1611

That's a very nice sentiment .......................................Till YOU run out or your over run by those who would take yours and leave you for dead! My ammo Cabinet is full and if they CAN steal my food I can hunt a deer or turkey, so I'm set either way.

If it's get's to the point that I need a gun to hang onto my food, then the end is in sight anyway. It won't help, guarantee.
You can hug your gun, I'll hug my neighbor. It's ok. I know my neighbors, you know yours. I can't argue with what you have to do amongst your own.

Amen Rev! In readin all this I some how have to wonder. The end of days has been predicted many times and it has never happened yet. Only one person knows when the end will happen, Our Creator. Read Revelation in the Bible, That'll tell ya about the end and it's pretty scary stuff. Granted some things are happening that can be refered to in Revelation already. There are things that are gonna be bad in the years ahead, but I believe it will only be as bad as we wanna make it. Money is the root of all evil and in the end those who worship the almighty dollar will have bad karma comin their way. Try to get dept free and just be prepared is about the only way I see we can avoid some of the problems we are facing.

Amen Rev! In readin all this I some how have to wonder. The end of days has been predicted many times and it has never happened yet. Only one person knows when the end will happen, Our Creator. Read Revelation in the Bible, That'll tell ya about the end and it's pretty scary stuff. Granted some things are happening that can be refered to in Revelation already. There are things that are gonna be bad in the years ahead, but I believe it will only be as bad as we wanna make it. Money is the root of all evil and in the end those who worship the almighty dollar will have bad karma comin their way. Try to get dept free and just be prepared is about the only way I see we can avoid some of the problems we are facing.

Yes, but, if you are in the inner city, even debt free, you would surly be in a big big mess and your family would be in danger.

I have read Revelation. Studied it in College as a Theology major many years ago, never became a minister though. The seven last plauges could present themselves in any form.

I have stopped short from saying the end is near. That would be Gods call. This I see could certainly be the end of what we are use to in this country though. I am discussing the possibility of this economic crisis, and chaos that will surly accompany it, as being the end of the obscene bloated government and the pathetic banking system (including the Federal Reserve) so maybe we could return to our old republic we have fought so hard to create and preserve.

If God so chooses he can use all of this as a jumping off point to bring about the end. I do see that as a possibility as well, but of course that we have no control over.

fedreal reserve!! now that a good subject,,
if you as most people in america who controls it, they will tell you the G"ment,, most dont know its a privately owned bank!!

100 people read revelations and you get 100 different interpretations, oh the pale horse is Russia and the seven little books are...tadadaddaa, and the seven serpents mean this or that. Pre-millenial, post millenial, pre-trib, mid- trib, post trib. I love my Bible but I don't go there. I'd rather be led to lay down in a green pasture and feel the earth under me, maybe stare at the clouds.

It's probably safe to say that inner city will devour itself, already has been doing that for quite a while.

quote If God so chooses he can use all of this as a jumping off point to bring about the end. I do see that as a possibility as well, but of course that we have no control over.

Or maybe he could use it as a beginning, you know, the thousand years of peace on earth?

As J. Sidlow Baxter put it "God most often does His best work through situations that seem most grievous to us".

ATTENTION: All them Wall Street Types (Yuppies) that were buying every Harley Davidson they could get they're greedy little hands on for the past 20 years. Yeah Them The guys that'll be selling them for $2,000.00 to make the Mortgage Payment. OH YEAH! Save Them Confederate Dollars Boys The South Shall Rise Again............:D

Thats heppen already. I have a pale of harley stuff and right now is not worth anything. In this area there are guy selling 1996 -2000 sportster for under $2,000.00 .

I just finish a 2000 sportster for a friend to sell and now its just setting. He needs to get $5,000.00 for it, That not going to happen anytime soon.

The people that are on this forum are more likely going to handle a melt down better than the general population. Makin' do with what ya got.

The people that are on this forum are more likely going to handle a melt down better than the general population. Makin' do with what ya got.

I know I will. Never had a lot of debt. never had to live from pay check to pay check. Make do with what I have and also have a special ops. background.

This remind me about history and the roman empire. Greed and self centered and that is why they fell.

This one just does not feel right. There is something wrong this time. i don't want to blame the president but people are hanging on to his word like Jim Jones and David Koresh. In you see what happen to there follower (Sheep)

This one just does not feel right. There is something wrong this time. i don't want to blame the president but people are hanging on to his word like Jim Jones and David Koresh. In you see what happen to there follower (Sheep)

Holy cow, Hot40rod, did you hit the nail on the head.
Read this or at least the last sentence.

Sorry about the long post folks, but this stuff is important.

**Samuel Vaknin, Ph.D. Dr. Vaknin has written extensively about
narcissism.**

** Dr. Vaknin States"***

** I must confess I was impressed by Sen.Barack Obama from the
first time I saw him. At first I was excited to see a black
candidate. He looked youthful, spoke well, appeared to be confident
- a wholesome presidential package. I was put off soon, not just
because of his shallowness but also because there was an air of
haughtiness in his demeanor that was unsettling. His posture and
his body language were louder than his empty words.***

** Obama's speeches are unlike any political speech we have heard
in American history. Never a politician in this land had such quasi
"religious" impact on so many people. The fact that Obama is a
total incognito with zero accomplishment, makes this inexplicable
infatuation alarming. ***

** Obama is not an ordinary man. He is not a genius. In fact he is**
** quite ignorant on most important subjects. Barack Obama is a
narcissist.**
** Dr. Sam Vaknin, the author of the Malignant Self Love believes**
** "Barack Obama appears to be a narcissist."***

** Vaknin is a world authority on narcissism. He understands
narcissism and describes the inner mind of a narcissist like no
other person. When he talks about narcissism everyone listens. **
** Vaknin says that Obama's language, posture and demeanor, and
the testimonies of his closest, dearest and nearest suggest that the
Senator is either a narcissist or he may have narcissistic
personality disorder (NPD). ***

** Narcissists project a grandiose but false image of
themselves. Jim Jones, the charismatic leader of People's Temple,
the man who led over 900 of his followers to cheerfully commit mass
suicide and even murder their own children was also a
narcissist. David Koresh, Charles Manson, Joseph Koni, Shoko
Asahara, Stalin, Saddam, Mao,Kim Jong Ill and Adolph Hitler are a
few examples of narcissists of our time. All these men had a
tremendous influence over their fanciers. They created a
personality cult around themselves and with their blazing speeches
elevated their admirers, filled their hearts with enthusiasm and
instilled in their minds a new zest for**
**life. They gave them hope! They promised them the moon, but alas,
invariably they brought them to their doom. ***

** When you are a victim of a cult of personality, you don't know
it until it is too late. One determining factor in the development
of NPD is childhood abuse. "Obama's early life was decidedly
chaotic and replete with traumatic and mentally bruising
dislocations," says Vaknin. **
**"Mixed-race marriages were even less common then. His parents
went through a divorce when he was an infant (two years old). Obama
saw his father only once again, before he died in a car
accident. Then his mother re-married and Obama had to relocate to
Indonesia , a foreign land with a radically foreign culture, to be
raised by a step-father. At the age of ten, he was whisked off to
live with his maternal (white)grandparents. He saw his mother only
intermittently in the following few years and then she vanished from
his life in 1979. She died of cancer in 1995". **
** One must never underestimate the manipulative genius of
pathological narcissists. They project such an imposing
personality that it overwhelms those around them. ***

** Charmed by the charisma of the narcissist, people become like
clay in his hands. They cheerfully do his bidding and delight to be
at his service. The narcissist shapes the world around himself and
reduces others in his own inverted image. He creates a cult of
personality. His admirers become his co-dependents. ***

** Narcissists have no interest in things that do not help them to
reach their personal objective. They are focused on one thing alone
and that is power. All other issues are meaningless to them and
they do not want to waste their precious time on
trivialities. Anything that does not help them is beneath them and
do not deserve their attention***

**If an issue raised in the Senate does not help Obama in one way or
another, he has no interest in it. The "present" vote is a safe
vote. No one can criticize him if things go wrong. ****

** Those issues are unworthy by their very nature because they are
not about him. ***

** Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard
Law Review led to a contract and advance to write a book about race
relations.***

**The University of Chicago Law School provided him a lot longer
than expected and at the end it evolved into, guess what? His own
autobiography! ***

**Instead of writing a scholarly paper focusing on race relations, for**
**which he had been paid, Obama could not resist writing about his
most sublime self. He entitled the book Dreams from My Father. Not
surprisingly, Adolph Hitler also wrote his own autobiography when he
was still nobody. So did Stalin. For a narcissist no subject is
as important as his own self. Why would he waste his precious time
and genius writing about**
**insignificant things when he can write about such an august being
as himself? ***

** Narcissists are often callous and even ruthless. As *****the
norm, they lack conscience. This is evident from Obama's lack of
interest in his own brother who lives on only one dollar per month. A
man who lives in luxury, who takes a private jet to vacation in Hawaii,
and who has raised nearly half a billion dollars for his campaign
(something unprecedented in history) has no interest in the plight of
his own brother. Why? Because, his brother cannot be used for his
ascent to power. **

** A narcissist cares for no one but himself. This election is like no**
**other in the history of America . The issues are insignificant
compared to what is at stake. **
** What can be more dangerous than having a man bereft of conscience,
a serial liar, and one who cannot distinguish his fantasies from reality
as the leader of the free world? ***

** I hate to sound alarmist, but one is a fool if one is not alarmed.***

** Many politicians are narcissists. They pose no threat to
others...They are simply self serving and selfish.***

** Obama evidences symptoms of pathological narcissism, which is
different from the run-of-the-mill narcissism of a Richard Nixon or a
Bill Clinton for example. To him reality and fantasy are intertwined.
This is a mental health issue, not just a character flaw. ***

** Pathological narcissists are dangerous because they look normal and
even intelligent. It is this disguise that makes them treacherous. ***

** Today the Democrats have placed all their hopes in Obama. But
this man could put an end to their party. The great majority of blacks
have also decided to vote for Obama. Only a fool does not know that
their support for him is racially driven. This is racism, pure and
simple. The downside of this is that if Obama turns out to be the
disaster I predict, he will cause widespread resentment among the
whites. The blacks are unlikely to give up their support of their man.
Cultic mentality is pernicious and unrelenting. They will dig their
heads deeper in the sand and blame Obama's detractors of racism. This
will cause a backlash among the whites. ***

**The white supremacists will take advantage of the discontent and they
will receive widespread support. I predict that in less than four
years, racial tensions will increase to levels never seen since the
turbulent 1960's. Obama will set the clock back decades. America is the
bastion of freedom. ***

** The peace of the world depends on the strength of America , and its
weakness translates into the triumph of terrorism and victory of rogue
nations. It is no wonder that Ahmadinejad, Hugo Chavez, the Castrists,
the Hezbollah, the Hamas, the lawyers of the Guantanamo terrorists and
virtually all sworn enemies of America are so thrilled by the prospect
of their man in the White House. ***

** America is on the verge of destruction. There is no insanity
greater than electing a pathological narcissist as president.***

Watch for emigration of learned citizens. If you begin to notice a trend of those with money moving to Canada etc., there is a problem. Study most any fascist or communist regime, I bet they generally start out the same - the ignorant dissatisfied masses align with a charismatic "pathological narcissist" with glorified empty talk of the 'great new beginning' he will lead them too.

Jim Jones, David Koresh, Charles Manson, Joseph Koni, Shoko
Asahara, Che, Stalin, Saddam, Mao, Kim Jong Ill and Adolph Hitler - how many started out as 'community organizers'?

I've got more, but I'm gonna go build something instead.... ;)

Hey MD - - where did you get that stuff on Vaknin ? Just about fits him to a T

My sister sent me the original post that started this thread. I then forwarded it to the people that I trust and respect in my address book and asked them to comment on it and tell me what they think.

The response has been unbelievable. Many have been onto this stuff for years and welcomed me aboard and others were wanting to hear more. Not a single one of them poo poo'd it (and this is not something I usually talk about with most of these people)

The one on Vaknin was sent to me in response from a hotroder I met online and then went up north to his place and bought some parts.

I have a bunch more but hesitate posting them here. Kind of waiting for someone to shut down this thread, but thats why I put it in the BS section. I hope this discussion can continue, its just too important to not ponder these very real possibilites.

I know I will. Never had a lot of debt. never had to live from pay check to pay check. Make do with what I have and also have a special ops. background.
Here is The BIG problem with what's going on. THE FIRST altercations will be with Law Enforcement Not because it's their fault (they're just doing their job), Not because it is your fault (Your just trying to survive), What will happen is the same that happened in the 30's. Banks will call in all notes. (It does NOT MATTER that you have NOT missed a payment, They can call in what you owe NOW!) Of course most like myself can't Pay Off the mortgage or We would have. You'll be Evicted from your own property and your home put up for auction. Before I'm evicted There will be MANY BODIES in my front yard.

Who do you suppose those dead people will be? Then what? Just curious where that thought process takes you.
My thought process takes me to keeping what's lawfully mine. The bodies will be anyone who comes to forcefully take what is mine.
Here's my views in a nutshell.
IF I was to hit the Power Ball Lottery for 82 Million Dollars, I would take all I could get instant payoff, I would put 2 Million in the bank.(a man can live off the interest the rest of his life) That's enough. The rest I would put in Duffel Bags and rent a helicopter and Litter the town as best i could with the rest as I am not a greedy man. But
The man that comes to my door with intent of separating me and mine from whats ours will be dropped where he stands. IF he wears the badge of B.A.T.F I won't wait to find out what he wants, cause I KNOW he don't plan on leaving anyone alive anyway that's just the way they roll..........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back