Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012 ??WTF?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have no experience with that sort of thing, that's why I ask. Me? I guess I'd rather give them the place and keep on living my life, but that's just me. I don't spend much time thinking on that stuff. My dad did though. Back in the early 60s they always talked about that stuff and I half expected it back then. You should have heard them during the Cuban missile crisis.lol. Kinda that old McCarthy thing I think.
You do know "they" have the means to take you out long before they ever get into rifle range on your lawn. Ever wonder why all those big cell phone towers go up but your cell phone never really works any better? Do you realize there is a mind control frequency, about 420 MgHz if I remember right. Well, I read that anyway, I don't really have first hand knowledge.

I have a bunch more but hesitate posting them here. Kind of waiting for someone to shut down this thread, but thats why I put it in the BS section. I hope this discussion can continue, its just too important to not ponder these very real possibilites.

No worries because I know the world *really* is coming to an end!!! In the new Street Rodder there's an article... "Is There an Electric Hot Rod in Your Future"!!! Yep... world's definitely ending!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Ever wonder why all those big cell phone towers go up but your cell phone never really works any better? Do you realize there is a mind control frequency, about 420 MgHz if I remember right. Well, I read that anyway, I don't really have first hand knowledge.
Don't confuse Historians with conspiracy freaks. I KNOW what has happened and have a real grasp on what is coming. Your welcome to come here when you need to(as you'll let them have what they want which will leave you HOMELESS) just come in peace and I'll help you. in return I'll expect you to Help Protect What's here, I figure by then you'll have first hand knowledge of what happens when you don't.

Wow..

SO should we all start hiding food..? What do you hide..? Where..? Think the neighbor down the road wont come looking when he gets hungry and tells others you have food stashed.?Think he will look at you in a neigborly smile..? Build a bunker..? How long do you hold out..? What are you holding out for..? Who do you trust.? Trust you children wont tell there friends you have food and ammo hid somewhere..? You can only take in a select few..? Who decides..? Remember seeing a Outer Limits episode a little while ago...when the martians watched a neighborhood come apart when they starting messing with them in different ways.....I see panic brewing because of.... wild stories that start with a half truth's. Anyone able to prove the end is near..? Crystal ball in your house..?Everyone believes in different things for different reasons.Think the farmer in rural America has a chance against a mob who's hungry.?When the food supply is gone then what..? Cook up your neighbor..? Now that you have started a riot over something your not sure of,what do you say..? Opps...my bad.Watch the gas go crazy BECAUSE of people who controlled the futures..? Hmmm..didnt seem that bad once they couldnt control it anymore..I am NOT going to get hyped over something SOMEONE isnt even sure of themselves...YOU CANT PREDICT THE FUTURE...!!! If you can..I WANT THE LOTTERY numbers for next Fridays drawings...

I quit buying into fear based anything a while back. Badrat is right, nobody knows.
If my neighbor needs food, we will just plow a bigger garden. If you really think the human race would devour each other in a catastrophe? Look at recent catastrophes like 911, people band together and help each other out. Many of you were probably there in the Katrina aftermath. People were all homeless and they didn't take other peoples water and homes, they helped one another. If you want to think the mindless zombie throngs will need to be mowed down on the lawn, I can't change your mind but I'm not giving those kinds of thoughts any place in my thought life.

Maddog I read what you posted about Dr. Vaknin.

That what I been saying to people around me that He (Obama) is not what he seem.

As part of Special Ops one of my jobs was to make people talk and carried it on into my career as a Fire Official. I had to question a lot of people about think they did not what to talk about. and to be good at this you had to have a background in Human behavior.

I guess my gut was right.

Maddog I read what you posted about Dr. Vaknin.

That what I been saying to people around me that He (Obama) is not what he seem.

As part of Special Ops one of my jobs was to make people talk and carried it on into my career as a Fire Official. I had to question a lot of people about think they did not what to talk about. and to be good at this you had to have a background in Human behavior.

I guess my gut was right.

I and others had this "gut" too. I couldnt put my finger on it, but something was just wrong.

I spent a good hour reading yesterday on the subject of pathalogical narsicism and Obama from his website and one other. What I posted was just part of it. It is almost impossible even for professionals to make a positive ID on this mental illness. They are very cool and collected untill they pop. Most followers dont realize who they are dealing with untill its too late. (Hitler, etc)

I'm sooooooo very glad that people are starting to talk openly about the goings on in Government and the possible melt down. I've been making comments and post about this for a long time now. It always seemed to meet with a very stanch reaction of, it can't happen, your a consperacy theroist. Seems it's in everyones face now and can't be ingnored. I think if you guys where to take a short term look down memory lane ( starting with the lie that was 911) even though this really starts way before that, you'll start to see a very scary big picture. Everything we are seeing now is by design. Everyone still thinks it's because of innept people doing things they aren't qualified to handle. Take a different approach of looking at this. They want this to happen. Then the pieces fit like a master plan for global hegemony.

We don't need to be fighting each other in the future for food. We need to be standing together now to say no. Living with honour, peace and love.

I'm sooooooo very glad that people are starting to talk openly about the goings on in Government and the possible melt down. I've been making comments and post about this for a long time now. It always seemed to meet with a very stanch reaction of, it can't happen, your a consperacy theroist. Seems it's in everyones face now and can't be ingnored. I think if you guys where to take a short term look down memory lane ( starting with the lie that was 911) even though this really starts way before that, you'll start to see a very scary big picture. Everything we are seeing now is by design. Everyone still thinks it's because of innept people doing things they aren't qualified to handle. Take a different approach of looking at this. They want this to happen. Then the pieces fit like a master plan for global hegemony.

We don't need to be fighting each other in the future for food. We need to be standing together now to say no. Living with honour, peace and love.

I am aware of what you are saying (Everything we are seeing now is by design.) Up till now, I have written that stuff off as conspiricy BS.

So, Honour, peace and love. Standing together to say no. This is by far better than shooting your neighbors or going to the mountian top and eating worms.

HOW CAN WE DO THIS? Whatever it is, we need to be getting on it, now!!

I am aware of what you are saying (Everything we are seeing now is by design.) Up till now, I have written that stuff off as conspiricy BS.

So, Honour, peace and love. Standing together to say no. This is by far better than shooting your neighbors or going to the mountian top and eating worms.

HOW CAN WE DO THIS? Whatever it is, we need to be getting on it, now!!

This is how I do it. With every decision that I make in my life I ask myself one simple question. Is this an honourable way..........(add your question here)?
I find by doing this the peace and love follow automatially.

If every politician had to answer this question to themselves and the public every time he or she had a decision to make you would find very quickly that they could not be bought off or sell us out to private interests.

However, it starts with us, the little guys holding ourselves to this standard. You will find very quickly that you are leading by example.

Nice thread

I'm amazed. I thought I was one of the few who thought this way. It's nice to see that I belong on this site more that I knew. This is scary stuff but people need to know. Obama is dangerous and I'm amazed at the people that don't see it. Even those people that were behind him and now starting to question him. He bangs on the administration before him and claims to be inheriting this debt of 900 billion, while standing in front of the very people that brought it about and then doublles it withing 30 days.... I'm going to follow this thread. You guys are right on.

He bangs on the administration before him and claims to be inheriting this debt of 900 billion, while standing in front of the very people that brought it about and then doubles it withing 30 days.... I'm going to follow this thread. You guys are right on.

You might be interested in knowing we've all inherited probably about 10-20 trillion in debt from the banks hidden derivative positions and you can thank your good old Uncle W. W and all his elitist buddies will be sipping martinis on their yachts while we're all fighting each other for a loaf of bread and an apple. Glad I live out in the country and raise my own food and livestock.

ISore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back